doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Ballistix999 Auction Offer to Members - TOMORROW!! - 03/30/12 10:57 PM
Hi guys, I'd like to offer you something.
There is a local auction just down the road. For you Muzzle Loaders there might be something of interest for you. I attach below a few guns that I have looked at and appear to be sound. I make notes under each. I will be VERY happy for anyone that wouldm like me to go and bid for them as my friend.

First. A Woodward.

This appeared to be genuine and in it's case. Bores look good.
Price you can see on page. More pictures I've taken for you below.

Joseph Manton

Lot 123 - Beckwith PICTURE BOTTOM RIGHT OF FIRST IMAGE

This is really pretty and in v good condition.

Purdey Single Barrel. Quite nice. Slight gap on drum but I think OK. Quite pretty and probably quite rarish. LOT 125 PICTURE

It will be my pleasure to represent any one of you. I don't want anything other than someone happy. You'll have to pay for shipping but I will have Francis Lovels

GUYS MORE PICTURES HERE FOR YOU
http://www.vintageshotgun.com/index.php/2012/03/30/j-s-auctions/
Wow-those are nice.

Wish I had the $.

Thanks for sharing.

OWD
Posted By: KY Jon Re: Auction Offer to Members - TOMORROW!! - 03/31/12 02:23 AM
Anything listed likely to go for less than a thousand pounds? My interest in muzzle loaders is limited, but always willing to expand into a new area of interest. Jon
Impossible to say I'm afraid.
Posted By: SKB Re: Auction Offer to Members - TOMORROW!! - 03/31/12 11:50 AM
The purdey 16 bore single is just to my tastes.....I would LOVE to restore that gun to it's former glory.
Posted By: Rocketman Re: Auction Offer to Members - TOMORROW!! - 04/02/12 02:20 AM
Tony, what did the Woodward & Co hammer at? Buyer's premium?
In the end I didnt go because no-one wanted anything.T
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com