doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: FelixD Thank you to another shooter - 10/16/11 02:18 AM
I want to say thank you to another doublegun shooter. I hope he is a member of this board. It seems he received 4 copies of the autumm DGJ bundled together, but all going to different subscribers. Somehow the bundle was never opened. His address was on the top and they were all sent to him. Instead of sending them back he was kind enough to look up my phone number and contact me to let me know he had my copy. But, not stopping there, he delivered my copy to my home on his way back from hunting today. He lives 15 miles away.

I've always realized that people interested in shooting these antiquated devils are a little different from most nowadays. Usually friendy, quite civil, and polite. This event just seals the matter. Thanks Vince!
Posted By: eightbore Re: Thank you to another shooter - 10/16/11 12:35 PM
I will thank the person who delivers mine. I might even invite him in for a drink.
Hi there Felix,

It's been quite awhile since I logged on but I hang out every couple of days. The other two copies are going to have to go back to the post office. I called one, they just wanted me to drop it off at the post office and the other I was unable to look up a phone.

The woodies are at my creek but with the wind we had Saturday the creek was like a wind tunnel. They rounded a bend swam about 20 feet and turned around. I'll hit them again Tuesday.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com