doublegunshop.com - home
Guys, I just came across this and I had never heard of it. Its a free, online wingshooting magazine. Its just like the Sporting Shot from Shooting Sportsman. It features high quality photography and writing and, in my opinion, is right up there with Double Gun Journal, Shooting Sportsman, Gray's Sporting, etc.

There are 3 issues already so be sure to see them all. Some articles include fly-in Alaska ptarmigan hunting at Crystal Creek Lodge, Argentina Waterfowling, a traditional wild quail hunt at a Georgia plantation, driven pheasant and partridge shooting with Blixt & Co., and South Dakota pheasant hunting with labs and vintage English hammer guns.

Enjoy!!!!
http://www.thecontemporarywingshooter.com/

Adam
Must be I'm old-fashioned. Well, the old part is pretty accurate! While I enjoy reading brief items on BB's, etc, if I'm going to read longer form material, I'd rather have it on paper.
I like print form as well....a lot of time I just don't feel like taking my laptop into the "reading room" aka bathroom, to read a good gun/bird hunting article. laugh
And if it's in paper form, and you dont like the article, it can serve a different purpose, in the "Reading room".....
Paper & Print - The way God meant it to be.
Nice magazine and beautiful pictures. Thanks for letting us know about it.
I read the article "Better read the fine print" and it's funny how different the hunting laws differ from one state to the other. I am currently learning about the complex laws of WA as compared to MT and I find it pretty challenging.
Thanks for letting us know!

I enjoy both paper-copy magazines and their digital/online counterparts. This one seems to be a quality effort and well worth my time to enjoy!
The article on Billy Perdue of Mobile, AL, one of the world's greatest wing and target shooters, was very interesting. I go to Mobile often and have never heard of him.
JR
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com