doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Adam Stinson QUAIL SEASON PHOTO ESSAY - 03/06/11 12:00 AM
Here's a photo review of my season and everything great about a quail hunt. The people, the dogs, the land, and of course, the doubles. Enjoy!

Posted By: Adam Stinson Re: QUAIL SEASON PHOTO ESSAY - 03/06/11 12:00 AM

Posted By: Adam Stinson Re: QUAIL SEASON PHOTO ESSAY - 03/06/11 12:01 AM

Posted By: Craigster Re: QUAIL SEASON PHOTO ESSAY - 03/06/11 12:31 AM
Great pictures! Good times!
Posted By: Mike A. Re: QUAIL SEASON PHOTO ESSAY - 03/06/11 12:59 AM
Wow, what a trip! Great dog pix, especially, although the rest of the shots are spectacular also.

(Why is it that dogs have two expressions: "I'm really busy" and "I'm really happy"? "A Dogs Life"? Looks pretty good to me!).
Posted By: bbman3 Re: QUAIL SEASON PHOTO ESSAY - 03/06/11 01:17 AM
Adam,Wonderful pictures even though all the guns were not side by sides.I especially like the first one with the brittany pointing in the cotton field! When them cotton balls get rotten! Bobby
Posted By: Chuck H Re: QUAIL SEASON PHOTO ESSAY - 03/06/11 02:44 AM
Adam,
Great-Bobs-all-Friday! Nice pics of nice folks doin' big fun stuff.

That Brit could light up a stadium! Look at that face!

Looks like it was a great hunt.
Posted By: Mark Larson Re: QUAIL SEASON PHOTO ESSAY - 03/06/11 03:14 AM
Thanks Adam, those are really great pics. I especially liked the very last one. All the guys are hamming it up for the camera, and that brit just wants to get one more snoot full of birds. Awesome. smile
Posted By: Bob Jurewicz Re: QUAIL SEASON PHOTO ESSAY - 03/06/11 10:14 AM
Thank you Adam!!!
Great picture story!!!
Bob Jurewicz
Posted By: Bill Davis Re: QUAIL SEASON PHOTO ESSAY - 03/06/11 10:49 AM
As the season comes to an end................this was a wonderful way to remember all the good things about our sport! Thank you for sharing.........BD
Posted By: Chuck H Re: QUAIL SEASON PHOTO ESSAY - 03/06/11 04:28 PM
Adam,
Just curiousity of a longtime photog buff, but what types of cameras were used? It appears that there were more than one type of lens, at least. Lots of "bokeh" on some, not much on others.
Posted By: Adam Stinson Re: QUAIL SEASON PHOTO ESSAY - 03/07/11 04:52 AM
Thanks Everyone! Glad yall enjoyed them. Chuck, most of the photos were taken a cheap Kodak point and shoot camera. Some were taken with a with a Rebel. Can't tell you much about it though. It belongs to my brother. But after seeing how it makes quite a difference in the quality of the shot, I'll probably get one.

Adam
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com