doublegunshop.com - home
Hey can you see me? Just a test post to see if the patient will live.

Thank you,
Weber
It is working for me.....

Thank goodness!!

CB
It's working! Glad to see things up and running!
So far so good....The whole server thing and rebuild was a complete nightmare...

When I get a minute I will scratch out a synopsis of the debacle so you can all chuckle about my nearly month long headache/s.
Working for me at this side of pond wink
Finally!!!
It is working here. Happy to have you back up. Sure missed my daily visits.
YES!!!
Back again.
YEEEEHAAAAAAAAAH! I'm so happy! Don't ever go away, like that, again.
jl
If you guys could spread the word that we are back on the firing line I would appreciate it!

Weber
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
Yay!! grin grin grin
Thank goodness you are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bobby
It works in Belgium,
Marc.
Thanks, Dave for all your hard work! WOO HOO!
Welcome back and thanks for your hard work. I am sure it was a nightmare.
works great,the patient is alive !
Well done Dave !
Will pass the word,but do we have to tell "everyone" (even OWD and Ed the Torch ? eek)
Good to see the old DGS BBS back .....

Server 101 or what....?.....

Cheers.........
Welcome back Dave; your efforts to restore the forum are much appreciated.
grin laugh cool
Been a Hectic three weeks. I've changed internet service, consequently will have to update my e-mail address, my wife has been in Vanderbilt Hosp getting a stent in a major artery, doing Well now, & I Ain't had no DoubleGun Forum. Certainly good to see it back, hadn'checked the last couple of days.
Thanks, Dave for your efforts to keep the community together. We ALL truly appreciate and this time without makes us more thankful than ever for the BBS.
Glad the BBS is up again. I thought it was something I didn't say.....Thank you Mr. Dave.
js
The DGJ arrived in today's mail! Shooting Sportsman arrived in today's mail! The DGJ BBS is finally back on line! I've got 3 guns on my bench that I'm working on! What is a poor boy to do ????
Thanks very much Dave. Great to have this forum back.
grin grin grin Glad to see the BBS back live and in person grin grin grin
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Test of BBS - 12/06/10 - !st time live since 11/14 - 12/09/10 03:17 AM
Dave,
I'm sure that this was a trying time for you. Glad to see the site back up.
Having been a C.F.O. with the Information Technology group reporting to me, I can understand the frustration - "What do you mean you can't fix it?"
Thanks,
Welcome back to the land of the living Dave! We shure have missed you here in SC. I can feel your frustration. Some SOB stole my e-mail address and list of e-mail contacts and has been sending hundreds if not thousands of bogus e-mails that appear to be coming from me advertising Canadian pharmaceuticals. At the same time he/she/it infected my computer with a virus called "Trojan Horse" that I had to pay a computer expert to fix. If I ever find out who it was I'm thinking of putting out a contract. Anyway, glad you got it fixed.

Best Regards, George
Dave:

I was beginning to wonder if we were ever going to see and hear from you again. I've REALLY missed this site. Thanks for getting it back to life.

Rem
Thanks for your efforts Dave!!

Working perfectly in southwestern South America.

JC
I am very happy to see you back. Terry
Wow, logged in without a hiccup, amazing. Great to see the board up and running again.
Keep up the good work Dave.

A belated "Happy Thanksgiving" to all.
So glad you're back! Went without my daily fix too long. Thanks for a great forum.....Grant.
Thank you for your efforts
Life is worth living again.

Was this Dave's way to remind us what might happen if we don't donate?
Glad you got the buggs worked out cool
missed it!
Thank God you're back..............Thanks
Thank you Dave, for your hard work to get this site back up. But, when I first go to the site, after I get on the net and go to the homepage, I always get the message that the site is still down and having difficulties. I back click on my browser to the homepage and then click again to go to the forums, and it works. Is anyone else seeing this? Is it just my computer? Any comp. gurus can tell me how to fix it?

Thanks and keep up the good work. redoftx.
Originally Posted By: RedofTx
Thank you Dave, for your hard work to get this site back up. But, when I first go to the site, after I get on the net and go to the homepage, I always get the message that the site is still down and having difficulties.

Clear your browser cache and history and it will clear up.
What you are seeing is a saved page your browser has held on to.
Glad to be back, even if I did lose most of my surname in the process! Appreciate the hours of work that it must have taken to bring the site back from cyber Hell.

(My New Years Resolution for the net: more info, less smartass....).

Mike Armstrong aka Mike A.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com