doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: john dozier Ken Hurst - 11/19/09 08:15 AM
Ken Hurst's wife passed away. Just thought the membership might like to know. Kindest regards John Dozier
Posted By: montenegrin Re: Ken Hurst - 11/19/09 08:54 AM
My sincere condolencies.
-Jani
Posted By: Lee the First Re: Ken Hurst - 11/19/09 04:23 PM
John, we aren't ignoring you or dissing Ken's loss. This got extensive coverage starting back on Nov. 3rd. I pray that Ken is finding a way to cope with his loss.
Posted By: john dozier Re: Ken Hurst - 11/19/09 10:28 PM
I only found out today and had missed they original posting as I was out of town. My apologies for repeating this.
Posted By: Jakearoo Re: Ken Hurst - 11/19/09 10:54 PM
Many of us know Ken. I don't know that I have ever met a kinder or more honorable man. I spoke with him recently. He is dealing with this horrible loss like the man he is.
Those who know Ken well should give him a call and tell him you care. I imagine that his home is feeling rather empty right now.

RCC
Posted By: Baron23 Re: Ken Hurst - 11/21/09 03:49 AM
I did not add to the previous post as I had already talked to Ken and just did not feel the need to interject into the outpouring of well deserved sympathy for Ken and for Julie who is well missed.

I worried about Ken at first, I'm a customer but also feel I'm a friend. I have stayed in touch and agree with Jakearoo...Ken is facing his loss with as much grace and strength as one could possibly expect.

I intend to stay in touch with this fine man and encourage his other friends to do so also.

I'm grateful to his daughter, who I have not met, but who has been in NC supporting her father when most of us are helpless from afar.

Cheers

Stephen Meyers
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com