doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: leo toralballa Portland, Oregon gun shops? - 12/08/06 08:25 PM
I'll be in Portland next weekend between meetings and at loose ends. Anyone know any good gunshops/makers there or near there? I'll have a car so I can drive. I'll even have a GPS so I won't get too lost!!!
Posted By: devrep Re: Portland, Oregon gun shops? - 12/08/06 08:50 PM
coincidentally I am also flying into Portland next Thursday from Florida and am interested in the same info. Also any good shops in Eugene/Springfield area or on the coast. thanks! Hey Leo, maybe I'll beat you to a great gun by a couple of days!
Posted By: leo toralballa Re: Portland, Oregon gun shops? - 12/08/06 09:47 PM
Originally Posted By: devrep
coincidentally I am also flying into Portland next Thursday from Florida and am interested in the same info. Also any good shops in Eugene/Springfield area or on the coast. thanks! Hey Leo, maybe I'll beat you to a great gun by a couple of days!

I'm told there's a great shop on the peak of Mount Hood, but you have to go up on foot. BTW, they're hosting the Purdey trunk show that weekend.
Posted By: doublegunhq Re: Portland, Oregon gun shops? - 12/08/06 10:14 PM
We are located in Portland, by appt to view specific guns only though.
Posted By: gt90 Re: Portland, Oregon gun shops? - 12/08/06 10:48 PM
You might try The Gun Room Inc. on SE Foster. I stopped by there while in Portland a couple of months ago. Not a bad browse, although I'd say few deals. The owner is very talkative and happy to show you around.
Posted By: Zircon Re: Portland, Oregon gun shops? - 12/09/06 05:47 AM
Keith's out in Gresham.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com