doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Peter Weber HELP ... Charles Daly Info please. - 01/30/09 07:33 PM
I am trying to put together a datebase on all Charles Daly "Prussian" shotguns and drillings. No matter whether made by Lindner, Sauer, Kettner, or whoever else. Photos and any historical information would be greatly appreciated.

E-mail whatever you have to:

charlesdaly@verizon.net

or mail to:

Charles Daly
P.O. Box 570164
Whitestone, N.Y. 11357-0164

My goal is to build a database of photos, specs, and historical information for a possible book.

Thank you very much,

Peter Weber
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: HELP ... Charles Daly Info please. - 01/30/09 07:51 PM
Good for you Peter! Feel free to use any of the infro or pics here
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20948056
I tried to attribute all that I could.
Posted By: JRH Re: HELP ... Charles Daly Info please. - 01/30/09 11:19 PM
Peter,

Would a gun such as this be of interest.

JRH

Posted By: Jon S Re: HELP ... Charles Daly Info please. - 01/30/09 11:19 PM
Peter,
You should contact Ken Georgi.(kkgeorgi@comcast.net) He assumed responsibility for keeping the Prussian Daly data base after Bill Wise could no longer handle it. Ken has written several articles for the German Gun Collecters Journal and is quite well versed in Prussian Dalys, Lindner and otherwise. He is a very personable guy and excellent shot. He and Dr. Vince Tomaselli just founded the Prussian Daly Collectors Assoc. under the umbrella of the German Gun Collectors Assoc. I'm sure Ken would love to hear from you and be of significant help
Posted By: JRH Re: HELP ... Charles Daly Info please. - 01/30/09 11:26 PM
Thanks Jon,

I was going to take a shot at trying to convey some of that info, however, only knowing bits and pieces of it I figured it best to just wait until someone came along and could relay it as succinctly as you have.

JRH
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com