doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Amigo Will one more new forum - 09/21/08 09:11 PM
Would anyone have intrest of a new forum where we could share the delites of removeing wet insulation from the attic and wet upstaires carpet.Tricks and tips of removeing tack strips from the stairs is a super topic to delve into.
Posted By: Subgauge Re: one more new forum - 09/21/08 10:20 PM
A sence of humor is No.1 on the list.

..........and I see you have an abundance of it.

Good Luck.

PS I am a contractor in PA if you will pay my transportation down I am sure I could give you a good price.
Posted By: Last Dollar Re: one more new forum - 09/21/08 10:42 PM
I am also somewhat of an expert on flood damage, My house in Baja Mexico just had 7feet 8 inches of water in the kitchen. Easy solution? I sold it...
Posted By: Mitch Re: one more new forum - 09/21/08 11:54 PM
I know what you are going through. My home flooded during hurricane George in 1998. In December of that year oil prices hit $10 a barrel and Shell Oil decided it no longer needed me and a lot of other people. I had no way of knowing it while my wife and I were standing in water inside our house (we did not evacuate) but it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I made almost all the repairs myself and the left over money from the flood insurance kept us from losing our house. My homeowners policy never paid a dime.
Posted By: Chuck H Re: one more new forum - 09/22/08 12:33 PM
Been there, done that. Three times,... if I were counting.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com