April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Chantry, Lloyd3, Researcher, Marks_21, 1 invisible), 966 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,484
Posts545,277
Members14,410
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Thread Like Summary
12boreman, campero, eeb, Hammergun, Imperdix, Karl Graebner, MattH, Mr W martin, Parabola, smlekid
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#645349 04/08/2024 2:05 AM
by BrentD, Prof
BrentD, Prof
We were discussing Cashmores a little while back on another thread. AS a result, eeb sent me some photos that I will post here. He has a beautiful gun, the likes of which I've never seen. I particularly love the grip shape and checkering and the very low, light hammers that are similar to the hammers on my very plain Cashmo hammer gun. eeb's gun, however, is about as elegant as a hammer gun can be in my opinion. It's perfect.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Liked Replies
#645414 Apr 10th a 01:47 PM
by Daryl Hallquist
Daryl Hallquist
The Cashmore Nitro, victorious gun model in the Great American Handicap just prior to the 20th century. About as highly finished as a gun can be.

3 members like this
#645417 Apr 10th a 02:29 PM
by Drew Hause
Drew Hause
Was hoping you would post Daryl smile
Tom Marshall won the GAH at Live Birds in 1897 and again 1899 - the only 2 time winner in the history of the GAH at Live Birds or at Targets

[Linked Image from photos.smugmug.com]

On the line at the 1899 GAH with his Cashmore

I believe the gun is on left next to the sheep, and his presentation gun on the right

At the ATA HOF

Presentation gun courtesy of David Trevallion

2 members like this
#645369 Apr 9th a 01:26 AM
by KY Jon
KY Jon
What a beautiful gun.
1 member likes this

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.