April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (SKB, 1 invisible), 365 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,443
Posts544,788
Members14,405
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Thread Like Summary
Caravaggio, Ghostrider, John Roberts, Marc Ret, mc, Recoil Rob, Run With The Fox, Stanton Hillis, Ted Schefelbein
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#618280 08/18/2022 3:40 PM
by muchatrucha
muchatrucha
Is Jeff’s Outfitters still in business?
I’ve called a half dozen times over the past couple months, left messages and emailed several times.
Zero response!
Liked Replies
#619886 Sep 28th a 05:38 PM
by John Roberts
John Roberts
Originally Posted by Run With The Fox
Humm- In-genius is it now? And I thought that might be a term to describe Madame Marie Curie- truly a genius, having a menage a trois in her labratory in Gay Paree!! But then, I have heard that "Oral sex" could me the pastor Oral Roberts, coming home from his Ministry, and knocking off a "Nooner" with Mrs. Roberts-- who knew?? RWTF
These perverse day-drinking posts are pretty dang sad, dude.
JR
3 members like this
#618792 Aug 29th a 11:13 PM
by John Roberts
John Roberts
Originally Posted by canvasback
And John, given you "liked" spring's post, I'd suggest your "Not judging, just asking." was disingenuous at best.

Hmmm. I thought it was ingenuous...
JR
2 members like this
#619872 Sep 28th a 03:02 AM
by Tyler
Tyler
Read about all this posted about Jeff being “ un reachable” several weeks ago. Promptly called him about a couple of leather cartridge wallets. Have not dealt with him often but he remembered the name and we discussed the “old timers” I had dealt with in my younger days. They arrived three days later. Since the days of Bill Wise (all good) till now, this board no longer is about sharing info and wisdom, but more about correcting others, arguing with each other, and complaining about the service of others. Just turned 65, and still send Dave my annual contribution. But, like this country, it ain’t the same. God Bless us all.
2 members like this
#618381 Aug 20th a 02:02 AM
by spring
spring
…and while I’ve found that you can order things from his web site, that has little to do with whether or not that item is in inventory and will ever be shipped to you. Communication to resolve such issues, from my experience, is frustrating at best.
It may be his business model, but I’d have a tough time endorsing it as an efficient or good one.
1 member likes this
#618795 Aug 29th a 11:32 PM
by canvasback
canvasback
Originally Posted by John Roberts
Originally Posted by canvasback
And John, given you "liked" spring's post, I'd suggest your "Not judging, just asking." was disingenuous at best.

Hmmm. I thought it was ingenuous...
JR

Bwahaha! Genius!
1 member likes this
#618415 Aug 20th a 03:26 PM
by muchatrucha
muchatrucha
I’ve done business with Jeff’s and the previous owner in the past. Yes, I was satisfied with products I received.

So I was interested in purchasing another case from him.

Jeff’s website says “CALL US NOW”. There’s also a “CONTACT US” located at the top.

I’ve tried both numerous times because I had a question about one of his cases.

No reply.

I was just wondering if he was still in business.

I don’t care what his “business model” is.

I’ll just do business with someone else who actually responds to customer’s questions. Plain and simple.
1 member likes this
#619874 Sep 28th a 12:14 PM
by CJ Dawe
CJ Dawe
I hate to see threads like this but I am happy to see others successful in making a purchase...I live way up in Newfoundland and have never had a problem with contacting Jeff, granted it may take a couple days but communication is always good I had placed an order during the life of this thread sent an email , he replied the next day I placed the order it was here within two weeks
1 member likes this
#620403 Oct 9th a 10:24 AM
by Ghostrider
Ghostrider
I ordered a book on Winchester model 12’s from Jeff’s. The Book was less than half the price I could find on line anywhere else on line. Ordered on Monday, shipped on Tuesday arrived yesterday. Well packaged and exactly what I ordered.
I would say thats fine service and what I have always experienced with Jeffs.
1 member likes this

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.