April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (SKB, 1 invisible), 384 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,443
Posts544,800
Members14,405
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Thread Like Summary
HomelessjOe, keith, lonesome roads, Run With The Fox, Stanton Hillis
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#605541 11/02/2021 2:02 PM
by ed good
ed good
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/914407331
Liked Replies
#605758 Nov 7th a 01:13 AM
by Perry M. Kissam
Perry M. Kissam
Ed,
Pardon my departure from the discussion at hand, but something I have been noticing for several years now just became the itch I could not scratch so I have to ask this question. Why do you choose to put words into you posts that would lead most sane people to think of you as a simpleton. From conversations I have had with you through PMs and e-mails I believe you to be an educated man. I realize that every man makes his own personal choices, but I simply cannot understand why anyone would want others to think of them as an idiot. I ask this NOT to make you angry, but simply because the notion hit me to ask the question. And no, fellow board members, I do not intend for this to become an attack on Ed. I think my question is reasonable.
2 members like this
#605780 Nov 7th a 10:55 AM
by ed good
ed good
reasonable question...

chalk it up to my sense of humor... i think l'm being funny and hopefully entertaining some others here besides myself...and then there is my irreverence for those who presume to judge others...plus i am reflecting on patterns of speech i have experiened, mostly east of the missississippi...also, i am a lousy speller and find it more efficient to spell fo net tic ally...

i grew up before television...loved serial radio, comic books and the sunday paper funnies...i remember little abner, pogo and dagwood...an early tv gave me bugs bunny, daffy duck and my all time favorite...foghorn leghorn...all of these characters were created before the age of political correctness...i did and still do reveal in their incorrectness...jes my inner rebel coming out...

but, why then, were the writings of mark twain and joel chandler harris so popular, whereas mine, not so much? comprehending the written word requires imagination...have we lost that too?

think of me as a bored parrott, just sitting here on my perch, repeating back what i have heard an seen, as i am comfortable doing so...
2 members like this
#605699 Nov 5th a 05:07 PM
by ed good
ed good
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/915282187
1 member likes this
#605792 Nov 7th a 12:55 PM
by HomelessjOe
HomelessjOe
Ed is Ed...

Doesn't bother me if Ed types crazy....I've never thought of Ed as an idiot because of it.

I can't say the same for some of the internet "show bOats"

No pun intended....just happened.
1 member likes this
#605793 Nov 7th a 12:58 PM
by HomelessjOe
HomelessjOe
Originally Posted by Stanton Hillis
A bowl of hot, blackberry cobbler is okay, but no one could eat it three times a day without getting sick of it. Just saying .......
Why not put everyone on ignore and give us all a break from your.habitual commentary.
1 member likes this

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.