I sold a double to a dealer in PA. It was a shooter, not collector gun with wear and most of the finish worn away. About a year later I saw the same gun listed for sale on his website. Description was mint, almost un-fired, highly collectable condition and very rare to find in such condition. But you could not see the serial number so was not 100% certain it was in the fact the same gun. So I called and asked about the gun. When given the serial number to confirm date of manufacture it was my old gun. I asked about it being refinished and was told in no uncertain terms it was not. "All factory finish." Then I asked him if remembered me selling him that same gun about a year ago. Crickets. I then asked him if he wanted a couple photos of the before refinished gun? Crickets and then dial tone. That dealer was not the same as the one here but when you hear high condition, you need to be very skeptical and consider few nice things go unused for decade after decade. I am sorry for the buyers loss and think it should be a tail of caution for us all.