This time last year I got the hots for an Iside 28 ga. Best deal offered was by a company--I hesitate to identify them, so I'll use the company's initials. B-I-G D-A-D-D-Y U-N-L-I-M-I-T-E-D, an online firearms "buyer's club" with a small fee to join. After placing the order I received an email confirming the order, I received a notice from seller that the distributor had a backlog due to employee illnesses. Two weeks, no big deal, so I'll wait. Then another notice of issues from the seller that the distributor was further delayed. Oh, oh. I then researched the company and found many complaints at the Better Business Bureau and also on Reddit. There were complaints about slow delivery times and slow to refund purchase prices. The issues circled around the fact that they didn't have inventory, but instead had an office full of computers (boiler room) that searched for deals country wide with heavens knows who while sitting on the buyer's money. Stories of stalled "deliveries" lasting for weeks into months at a time on various firearms related items. I just checked today on the current status with the BBB. The company BBB has ALERT in red letters noting numerous complaints of slow delivery and refunds with no response by the company to the BBB. Fortunately I paid via credit card. I immediately canceled my order and asked for immediate credit back to my credit card. It took about a week for it to be credited. Ultimately, the company didn't screw me, just some "heavy petting". I looked at another gun forum site and found that Lion Country Supply was a reliable source and called them. They didn't have the 28 ga. in stock, but checked with the distributor who would get it to them in two days. I got the gun delivered to my LGS in a week. The cost was about $200 more than the "buyer's club", but it was worth the peace of mind to pay it and get the gun promptly. Of the lessons learned, and there was more than one, when buying online, use a credit card, even if there is an additional fee for its use. Gil