Originally Posted by SKB
Originally Posted by Buzz
[What do you do

quote=Bob Cash]...when you get screwed by a gun dealer.
Misrepresentation, downright fraud.

Asking for a friend.
Just cry like a little baby, Bob.....you and your friend will feel so much better.
'
How did it come to this? Really makes me wonder Buzz.[/quote]Getting ripped off by a gun dealer is just part of the learning curve, Steve. It's happened to most, if not all of us who have been in the collector game long enough. If it is an out of state deal that went south, good luck. There's really very little that can be done. I was defrauded once upon a time by a well known dealer that you all know about. I complained about it here and my bud Bob absolutely lit me up running to their defense. Now, everyone knows what kind of businessmen they really are. But at the time, good 'ole Bob made me out to be the bad guy. Well, karma is a [censored - come on man!]. And, as I said, if the deal that went south is an out of state sort of deal, crying like a baby is about all one can do when dealing with dishonest folks. For example, think of the cost of any sort of litigation. It likely won't be worth it. Lick you wounds and move on is about all one can do.