Here are the steps I use to do so with jpgbox.com, John.

1 - I start out on DGJ site and then create a new tab which opens up the address box for me to type in "jpgbox.com".

2- When jpgbox.com comes up I click on the box that says "Choose File".

3- When I do that I get a page that allows me to go to downloads, or photos, etc.

4- I normally go to photos, which brings up hundreds of photos we've saved to our "Photos" on our computer. I find the photo I want, then click on it, and it is highlighted.

5- That causes a box to highlight which says "Choose", and I click on it.

6- Then I am automatically re-directed to my jpgbox.com page. I then see a box at the bottom of the page which says "Upload image as guest". Click on that.

7- In a few seconds your picture will be uploaded and will appear on the page. Just below it there will be choices of the size image you want it to be. As long as you stick with the size they choose for you it will always post without problem.

8- There will be two boxes under your picture. Click on the top one that says "For forums". That highlights it in blue. Copy that.

9- Go back to your other tab to go back to the DGJ forum and paste it in your reply box there. Then submit your reply.

I know this looks lengthy and confusing, but I promise you that after you learn the procedure you can do it in a minute or less. I have never attempted to post a pic from my smart phone, prolly never will. All my pics are stored on my desktop computer anyway.

Good luck. Call me if you need help walking through it.

[Linked Image from jpgbox.com]