Originally Posted by Fudd
I'll start. Were I to list my old Browning B-SS (which is for the moment damned unlikely) on a site that doesn't permit photo upload and I had no photo hosting service available, this is how I'd do it:

Fudd, as Stan and others have stated, posting photos here is fast, easy, and free. The additional time required to upload a pic to a free photo hosting site, and then copy-and-paste it into a post or advertisement here is minimal. Stan says it takes less than 60 seconds, and he's absolutely right. If I already have the photo stored in my PC, it takes about 20 seconds or less. Posting photos directly from my Android phone might take a full minute. The tens of thousands of photos posted here over the years should be proof that it isn't at all difficult.

Most of the guns I've bought online were at least as described, and sometimes better. I pay attention to details and ask questions. If I don't get good answers, I don't buy or bid. One Lefever stock was broken during shipping, the fault of FedEX, and the seller gave me the option of returning it or giving me a partial refund. I kept it and took the refund, so never had to make a return. I considered returning another Lefever once because it was said to have fluid steel tubes, but they were Damascus. Robert Elliot advised me to keep it because almost all were fluid steel. He said it was a rare variation of an already scarce gun. Your biggest impediment in selling a gun here is being Canadian. Most buyers would incur a large fee and long wait to import it. Another impediment would come if you had guys like the Nutty Professor dislike you. Then they would Troll and intrude on every For Sale thread you posted here, and repeatedly do all they could to disrupt your sale. They also would claim to be civil members who never break the rules they complain about others breaking. This mentality is also why Dave would be nuts to have photo hosting here. If the system ever crashed or got hacked, the crybabies who lost images would blame him for all eternity.

I liked your list of various chokes. But you forgot one that is even tighter than Too Full, Reverse Venturi, or Buick. Gladys Kravitz choke is so tight, you couldn't get a greased sewing needle through it with ten times proof pressure.