Following up on Larry's post, FAIR guns have been available under a number of different labels. When Sig started selling O/Us, maybe 20 years ago, they offered the SA3 and the SA5 in 12 and 20. One was from FAIR (I think that was the SA3) and the other (SA5?) was from B Rizzini. When the Kalispel Tribe (same group as the old Kalispel cases) wanted to get into the shotgun business, they contracted with FAIR to sell guns under the Cortona label. This was around 2009. The Cortonas came in about six different grades, all O/Us, from the Ugly Gun (camo dipped) to the top of the line grade with gold wire line engraving. I have several of the FAIR Cortonas, and the lowest Grade I have (Alumino) is pretty comparable to recent Beretta 686s in fit and finish. The higher grade Cortonas are comparable in fit and finish to my Beretta 687, but with nicer wood. Can't comment on mechanical aspects because I haven't shot them enough to know. Nice guns, worth the money. There are probably other labels for FAIR guns, but these and the Verona are the ones I am aware of.