It only takes one buyer. Years ago I had an ocean front lot on the outer banks. Bought it when there were five left on my street. Held it until it was the last one. My price was the combined price for the last two lots. Mine was slightly bigger, which meant you could build a slightly larger house. When I told the realtor the price she said it will never sell at that price. List it anyways I said and tell the buyer that price is firm, not open to offers. Of course she brought me an offer a few month later. I hung up on her. When she called back, which I knew she would, I again told her no offers. Half an hour later the buyer met my price.

Point is, it only takes one buyer and this is something they may wait a very long time to find another. 16's do sell. I find 12's a harder sell right now unless it is higher grade. And I have been offered low prices for even high condition lower grades, just like they were well worn shooters. The market is, what it is, right now. Soft on most things not black, high grade, or rare for the right buyer. With good pictures, which I can not take, I would list it on the web at what we would call a high price and see what happens. You can always go down in price but you can not always go up later.