I'll try to get her to send better pictures. They are Christian Lebanese origin (well-grandfather was) who came to Europe in the 1920's when France had the Lebanon and Syria mandate. The grandfather apparently bought the gun in Lebanon in the 1920's and brought it with him with his Belgian or French wife. The Englishman who sold it said he had sent it back to Reilly to be serviced and customized to his specifications (date unknown but most likely to 295 Oxford Street between 1904-1912 bankruptcy). Her father is now 84 and cleans the gun twice a week. Speaks French as a native tongue...much better than English. Fine sounding people. (I lived in Brussels for 3 years in the 1980's). I haven't seen many box locks in this across the board quality but was most curious about the Brazier action.

edit: The way the gun is configured in continental style with half pistol grip and sling swivels, I would bet it was special ordered in Paris at 2 rue Scribe by a Frenchman not an English lord. Which would explain its presence in Lebanon in the 1920's. But....whatever.