Originally Posted by SKB
Originally Posted by keith
Originally Posted by SKB
I can run the 4473 for any local buyers and you can collect it after the 3 days if that helps any board members.

So in addition to the Free Advertising you do in your tagline, I see you are now advertising 4473 Firearms transfers here...

Will Dave Weber also not be getting paid for this new Free Advertising???

I think we all know the answer to that.

I am offering this service free of charge to board members, not as a money making venture.

I still cherish our relationship William.

All my best.

Steve

Now Stevie, why would I think that you are suddenly doing the right thing concerning the rules for advertising on this BBS???

It is gratifying to see that you understand the difference between doing free favors for Board members, and profiting from Free Advertising in your tagline... without compensating Dave Weber the $12.00 he is owed each time you profit from the substantial fees you charge Board members... when they respond to that advertising.

So can we assume that you will henceforth pay Dave when someone here pays you for services rendered that were a result of your continuous Free Advertising?

And will you also be paying Dave a bunch of delinquent $12.00 fees for past services rendered, for profit?

I like to think asking these questions is my own Free Service, and a favor to Board Members. Why should we, or Dave, subsidize the business ventures of you and the other people who do Free Advertising in their taglines? Your late fellow anti-gun Liberal King Brown complained that I was taking advantage of Dave for having a link to the NRA Political Victory Fund in my tagline, so I deleted it, even though I would not get a penny of profit from it. I just felt it would be helpful to support our gun rights, unlike those of you who support anti-gun Democrats. You all know Dave's feelings on the matter of free advertising and self-promotion , and he isn't gouging anyone. Time to pony up!

Just my opinion, as always!