I have never bought anything from them or sold them anything but I did go up with a friend/uncle to look at a gun. He read their policy and talk to them about it and they sent him 30 pictures of the gun. He still said he wanted to see it we went up there, he said the gun was better than the pictures and he bought it. It was a fox a grade 16 gauge when he was there. He brought up another fox a that he couldn’t close and it wouldn’t cock. They fixed a form in about 20 minutes and gave it back to them without any charge , when I was there, they were selling guns on the phone and people were in there buying guns. I talk to one guy that owns an A-10. He told me he has shot it over 600,000 times and it’s his favorite gun. I looked at their website and they have some pretty powerful people , there seem to be pleased with their guns doing testimonials they’re way out of my price range but when you go there you have never seen so many over and under and side-by-side guns from all over the world and they have an inventory of what they sell online is nothing not even close. I can just tell you my uncle /friend seems to be very happy and he is a pain in the ass all I can tell you is I know from my business I think the volume that they’re handling you’re always going to get somebody that’s unhappy. The place is huge very nice salesman name Shane worked with us.