Originally Posted by OSS
I will have them all at the Colorado Gun Collectors Show in Greeley, Co in a few weeks... bring your rifle and see which one looks the best... don't know if this forum allows pricing, so may be better to PM. I also have a Lyman 36 for the Mannlicher-Schoenauer

This forum does permit pricing of guns, services, or items for sale. This is typically done in the For Sale section, but sometimes things are advertised or sold in the other sub-forums.

With only 32 posts here, it is understandable that you may not be familiar with the rules for selling here.

The rule or expectation is that if you sell something that is advertised here, you then pay the site Administrator Dave Weber a $12.00 fee. The details for selling and subsequently paying Dave after a successful sale are in the header at the top of the Doubleguns For Sale sub-forum.

Honorable people are happy to do this, but some people have found they are able to skirt the rules by advertising their businesses, goods, and services in their tag-line. Some openly brag about the number of sales they make without paying Dave, while others quietly work to silence, censor, or ban anyone who mentions their sneaky cheapskate behavior. Personally, I'd think that anyone that cheap is simply sneaky, dishonest, and interested in a free ride, and they would probably be just as greedy when they deal with their customers.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]