I've been working on 2" loads for not quite a year now. I bought at auction a 2" Arrieta a while ago. I've run all my tests with Precision Reloading testing. What I've found is cut down reifenhauser plastic and Federal paper (haven't tried Remington or Fiocchi paper but Winchester is a no go) are the the best, couldn't get AA formed hulls to work. The powders that Ive tried have been Green Dot, Bullseye, Clays and Titewad. The best results I've had so far is using Clays with Ballistic 12x12 gas seal and a 3/8" wad with either 6 point fold or roll crimp, both 7/8oz. and 3/4" oz. Bullseye is also very good but a lot dirtier. The average pressure/velocity I get with Clays is: 7267/1233, 7/8 oz 6pt. fold; 5498/1233 3/4 oz. 6 pt. fold. With Bullseye: 7795/1199, 7/8 oz. 6 pt. fold. The roll crimps reduce the pressure only very slightly on average and a very sight increase in velocity. It's about a horse apiece between roll and star crimp and I use one or the other depending on the bulk of the powder. I found that Green Dot and Titewad and Green Dot give give overall higher pressures for the same velocities than Clays or Bullseye.
In trying to get a full fiber load I tried .135 and .200 nitro cards and 3/8 wads. All were inconsistant but Clays showed promise. By using a 1/2" wad with the nitro card I got a better seal. I've just sent out to Precision some plastic and paper hulls using Clays and fiber components...we'll see.