My brass hulls from RMC measure .025" wall thickness. Unfired Cheddies, .035. Below are some of my fired hulls ready for tumbling in walnut hull media. There is a slight difference in diameter full length. Towards the head, the last .4" is about .0005' larger in OD because of the gun's chamber's form--a Yildiz TK36 single shot .410. I shoot a mix of plastic and brass hulls depending on whatever I grab out of my pocket. Patterning shows an increase of holes inside the 10" ring at 40 yards with the brass compared to plastic, all other things equal. Maybe just anecdotal but my barrel man has noticed in the drinking and betting turkey shoots into paper, he has noticed that a chamber length matching the open hull length of the standard shell used at shoots performs better than those overly long or shorter than the beginning of the forcing cone. He believes an exact match gives a smoother, non-disruptive transition from chamber to forcing cones. I've been using this brass for 8 wild turkey seasons. The RMC reloading kit is to the right of the shells. Top to bottom, deprimer, primer, primer seating block, deprimer block and a collar that fits over the hull for ease of powder and shot pour. I seal the shot behind an OSC Duco cemented into the hull. Gil

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]