I did not have internet access yesterday and couldn't weigh in. Since the rifle is marked for bore diameter with gauge measurement, it was proofed under the 1891 effective Mar. 1893), before the 1911 improvements. The S&B .366 193 grain bullet is fine to use for a jacketed bullet. I believe the 250grain .358 bullet is made for larger 35 caliber rifles and I wouldn't consider them appropriate. If the bore diameter had been marked as 118.35, I would consider the 200 grain RN, or the new Flex Tip bullet made for 35 Remington as being acceptable. I don't think the S.5 powder is the same s R.5. I use H 4895 to substitute for R.5 instead of VN 140, only because I have a quantity available. With either powder (or other similar powder), it is essential to reduce the charge weight by 10% and work up watching for pressure signs and velocity. For cast bullets traditional cast bullet powders should be used instead of those mentioned above. Cast bullets intended for 9.3 or 38-55 should be useable if they will fit easily inside the neck of a fired/unsized case. Diameters, of course, can be adjusted by sizing. Ed Harris' "The Load" of 13 grains of Red Dot with appropriate bullets is often used, as are 12 Grains+ of Unique or an appropriate amount of 4198 or 5744. You should be able to use 38-55 data as a guide.
Mike