Much like Ted and his Minnesota pheasants, instead of listening to the news (and rest of the shrieking haradans!) I try to keep busy with more-traditional (cis-gendered) pursuits. Processing part of an elk in the garage today (I've got a little time on my hands, & my younger buddy who killed it last Monday doesn't) and slowly filling my truck with the usual materials needed to roll up into the high & lonely to chase ungulates again. Blessed with both an elk and a deer tag this year(!). Picked up my son from collage yesterday and he's very interested in joining-in. He didn't happen to pull a tag this year but his strong back and clear eyes will be a significant asset. I'd picked up a flu-bug just after getting home from the North Country in mid-October and it has taken forever (better part of 4-weeks) to get over the darn thing, but just in the last week I'm feeling myself again so....back at it! So looking forward to having my rifle in my hands and good country to walk in. Counting all my blessings here today.