I bought my FAIR Verona second hand. It was a target gun and had an ugly stock with an adjustable buttplate, and had too little DAH for me. I found a field style buttstock that had been pulled off of one because of a crack in the wrist and bought it for $50. I repaired the crack, fitted it to my Verona, and now it shoots where I look and is much prettier. This is the picture that Bazil Slaughter sent me from Reno. You can see the bad crack running through the side plate inlet and slightly into the wrist area. The crack is invisible now, on the gun. Not a bad looking stock for a Verona, eh?

[Linked Image from jpgbox.com]

I believe it to be the equal of my Beretta 687 SPII Sporting in terms of fit, finish, and function. Whether it will last as long for as many rounds I can't say. But the FAIR guns are a heckuva lot of gun for the $$$, about that I am certain. My model is the LX692 Gold Sporting in 28/.410, with 30" barrels. I don't know if you remember but you helped me a lot when I was looking at this gun, before purchase, with info about Veronas. I appreciate your help 9 years later, Replacement, because it was a really good purchase that I am still happy about.