Stan;

It is mediation not meditation and according to his obituary he was a law professor. As to his book I suspect it was a tongue in cheek title, but I have not researched it on the web as of yet.

I do not remember him but I looked up his obituary:

RICHARD BREWSTER OBITUARY

BREWSTER--Richard. Richard Warren Brewster died on July 15, 2022, after a courageous battle with Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure on 9/11. Son of Warren D. Brewster and Marion D. Brewster. Devoted brother of Thomas (Mary) Brewster; predeceased by siblings Isabel Van Dine and Samuel Brewster. Cherished husband of 31 years to Barbara B. Brewster. Loving father to Sylvia, Scott (Amelie) and Darrah Brewster. Adoring grandfather to Will and Charlotta Brewster. A graduate of The Green Vale School, St. Paul's School, Princeton University and Harvard Law School. Rich had an extraordinary close bond and unwavering loyalty to his dearest friends and family. A superb, sophisticated litigator in both public service and private practice, he retired from practicing law in 2016 and became a mediator and adjunct professor of mediation, roles that he relished and excelled in. During the pandemic lockdown he wrote and published, "Witchcraft Legacy, Stories from the Big Attic", a compelling family memoir. A true gentleman; humble, compassionate, genuine. A man of grace. He was youthful, energetic, with a lifelong passion to lend a hand and improve the lives of others. He was an enthusiastic outdoorsman and upland bird hunter, with a great love for Central Park. The untimely loss of Rich Brewster leaves an unimaginable void, but his remarkable legacy will live on through his adoring family and friends. A memorial service will be held at a later date. In lieu of flowers please send donations in Richard W. Brewster's name to: -Adopt-A-Bench program in Central Park http://support.centralpark nyc.org/goto/Richard_ Warren_Brewster -Mesothelioma Research Fu- nd. (Please write on memo of check: In memory of Richard Brewster, Mesothelioma Fund): Dr. Kimberly Song, Dept. of Thoracic Surgery, 1190 5th Ave., Box 1023, New York, NY 10029.

Published by New York Times on Jul. 31, 2022.