It is a tech support issue. The systems have become so automated that the filters seem to pop and lock people out all the time. I am having it with banks, power companies, insurance companies and several other services that I pay for online. Checks are just about dead for many transactions these days as everybody want them online for faster funds transfer. I have set up special accounts, with limited funds, to try to limit possible fraud losses. When I have a tech problem, getting to talk to a real person is just about possible and their poor help is maddening. Worse they track password use and seem to be upset that I use the same password for multiple things and demand I change it. I must have 50 different online sites I need a password for and have no intention of having a separate, unique password for each of them. I have two basic passwords which consist of four number, four letter, a combination of upper and lower case letter and two special characters. What they are starting to push is a special password management site to manage all your passwords with some encryption to safeguard them. But so far their security has been very suspect shall we say. I refuse to give anybody access and ability to control all my computer transactions and even pay them for doing it.

The worst one I deal with is my power company which locks me out of my account every time try to log in to pay the bill and demands I reset it. So to appease them I have a single password that I alter every month to keep ahead of them. Right now I am on version 63, I looked at the last two numbers, as every time I add one more to the total, to get around their automated system. Forget about getting a real person, one the phone to deal with this. I have a software system I need to use daily at work which requires a new, and totally different password every 30 days, or I get locked out for two to three days while the system resets.

I have had several problems with GunBroker and never had any positive help from them. They only seem interested in taking their % and doing as little as possible for it. I ended up using a credit card company and a Postal Inspector to get help instead. One dealer lost his FFL and the second got banned from the credit card company transactions because he was committing fraud. GunBroker was no help in either case, so not surprised they still are not. Worse I am afraid the credit card companies will be less helpful in the future as they become more anti-gun and woke in nature.