Pretty sure anything B&P is a CIP load, Stan. Anything CIP is going to be more consistent on pressure, and OK to use in any gun that remains in proof, even twist or Damascus. SAAMI, not so much. It will be at or under SAAMI max. That is about all you will know. That is by design, by the way. It give the manufacturers great leeway in how and what they use to load ammunition.

I agree with your number for old guns, but, I suspect that getting that number, consistently, with factory loaded ammunition that makes no claim to being anything but SAAMI compliant is a tough thing to do. The boutique ammo guys can and do make it. But, expecting to get it off a shelf at the local mart from run to run is perhaps a bridge too far, even with testing a few from time to time.

My oldest gun has steel barrels with .060 wall, 9” from the breech. I was always suspect of thin walls, but, it was more of a worry of denting them, for me. Somebody right here posted the results of testing on about half a dozen, older, 20 gauge factory promo loads that were right up against SAAMI max a few seasons past. That, was sobering to me, and, changed how I think about old doubles and ammunition. Pressure is the bugaboo.

Be well, Stan.

Best,
Ted