Julio,
The above sources are all good, in addition, you might check Buffalo Arms and Graf and Sons. Buffato Arms usually shows .318" bullets in around 3 weights, less than 200 grains. I often use 170 grain bullets in my various 8MMs for a little better balance between velocity and bullet weight. Graf & Sons imports ammo and components that you may find interesting. Some 8x57IR rifles can safely use bullets larger than .318", notwithstanding barrel groove diameter. The way to check this is to take a case that was fired in your rifle (not resized) and any bullet diameter that will fit easily fit into it can be used to load ammo for it. As usual for any change of components, start with reduced load and work up. Often we find we can use .320-.321" bullets and sometimes even .323". If the source of cases change, the test should be repeated with the new cases. As long as the case neck has room to expand and release the bullet, chamber pressures usually don't increase enough to be dangerous. The new " Flex-Tip" bullets for the 32 Win. Special seem to have a lot of promise. With the current shortage of all components, especially those with a low demand, you may find it necessary to resize larger bullets to fit. It is usually satisfactory to size a jacketed bullet to a smaller diameter, .005" or less (no partition or solid copper bullets, of course). More than .005" may result in the core becoming loose in the jacket. Cast bullets are another possible source of bullets. I like my cast bullets, when possible, to be about .002" over groove diameter. I hope you find some of this useful.
Mike