Epilogue. After an all-day haul, I drove into Denver at the height of rush hour (no fun). Unloaded my car and put all the goodies into the freezer, reacquainted myself with my family and the the dog (who was pretty standoffish, I'll likely take her next year). Slept like the dead that night. Got up the next morning and completed putting away the guns, ammo, clothing, and all the other souvenirs of the trip. The next few days were spent catching up on the deferred maintenance left from my extended absence, and dealt with some unpaid bills and a few unanswered questions (house related stuff). As expected, it's still just late Fall here, fairly mild, even warm still. Still hard for me to balance the two worlds I've just experienced. The hustle bustle of this 21st century place and the more-plodding and yet clearly more-comfortable pace of the northern frontier. The good news is, however, that my perspective seems different somehow now too, less harried. Most things seem surmountable and less-demanding now (things that would have clearly irritated me before the trip). I do find myself missing the more-natural world and the uncrowded spaces in the quiet moments here but... part of them seems to have come home with me. Hope this lasts for a while.