I did reply to Stan both here and in a PM, because I simply didn't know if my post would actually appear, or if this Thread might just end up locked or otherwise censored. I still do not know if the reply I made last night will be posted, or not. If it is, then it will be apparent that I wasn't exactly happy with the response he made to me earlier. I regret any misunderstanding and my tone.

I have read what Stan has said here, and in his PM reply to me, and I wish to publicly state that I am also confused about exactly how and when a name appears in the yellow bar at the top of a post. Also that I accept his apology for the misunderstanding that ensued as a result. And I also apologize for my reaction, and my thought that he was just blowing me off without really bothering to read my earlier reply. His thoughtful replies, both here, and by PM, shows that he was quite willing to engage sincerely and without rancor, as he and I always have.

Stan has once again demonstrated just who he is. He will stand his ground to the bitter end when he knows he is right. And he has no problem standing up like a man and offering an apology if he is wrong or simply makes a mistake. I respect that very much, and it goes a long way toward explaining that, while we may not always agree on everything, there has never been an angry word exchanged between us.

There are a few people here who would do well to learn something from Stan's example. However, I'm quite sure that will never happen, because that would involve having some guts, integrity, and a spine.

I hope Stan and I can go on as we always have, learning, sharing what we have learned, committed to preserving the 2nd Amendment, and enjoying our double guns.