In private communication with Keith he has pointed out to me that I may well be misunderstanding the mechanism by which the name of the person that one is replying to shows up in the yellow bar, and it is not always what one intends. I am apparently still confused about the process, and would like to offer an apology to Keith for maintaining that I knew, and understood, the process well. It was my understanding that if one does not click on the "Reply" box, under the post made by the other person, the name of the originator of the thread would appear. But, Keith has showed me examples where that is not always the case. So, I was wrong and remain confused about it, and reticent that I ever treaded where I shouldn't have.

And, I appreciate Keith's, and all others', posts in reply to the original topic of this thread. The entire thread, and all those who read it, would have been better served had I responded to Keith in private, in order to attempt to work out this confusion. My bad for not doing so.