Well, your files were way too big, or, corrupt, and I only took the time to manipulate this one. But, it will get us started:

[Linked Image from jpgbox.com]

This action was used all over France and Belgium for probably 100+ years. It was sold, in the white, as barreled actions to gunmakers all over France and Belgium. I have never figured out exactly who produced it, but, it is common as empty beer cans, and used for up to about mid grade continental guns. Very rarely, it is fitted with ejectors. I have never seen this action with a single trigger, but, I would imagine they are out there. Your gun is not rare, or, terribly valuable, except as a family heirloom, perhaps, but, these are typically wonderful hunting implements. Watch for short chambers and tight bores and chokes. It is probably time for a good gunsmith to strip, clean, and lubricate the old gun, unless you don’t plan on using it. That, would be a shame, as it appears to be a great little bird gun, from what I can see. Your pictures weren’t really clear enough for me to see the proof marks, and describe to you what they are telling us. A better photo of the action flats would help. Crown over PT is indicative of proof with power T, post 1900, and is a stout level of proof indeed. St. Etienne was where most French guns were proofed.

Best of luck with it. If you have any specific questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

Best,
Ted