I have no idea what that would cost to repair assuming that is an actual crack running the length of the stock, but LC Smiths are more notorious for cracking near the lock plates, and I would assume there are hairline cracks there as well. That said, I had some hairline cracks glued up in one that I owned previously for $100, and that held fine for as long as I owned it. I would look at having someone do an economical repair like that and selling, or just selling as is if you have no interest in keeping it.

For pricing, look at Gunbroker, Gunsinternational, etc. for somewhat inflated list prices and actual historical sales for comps.

If it were me, and I wasn't inclined towards digging in and learning about it, I would probably send to one of the guys who do bigger double gun auctions like Morphy's, Rock Island, etc. and just letting them describe and list it in one of their auctions that is geared towards a double gun audience. I wouldn't list it in a local auction that is going to be geared towards ARs, autoloaders, etc.