Nice to hear from another Hemingway fan and from the "Show Me State".. You have described the gun I have (at present) to a "T". I might keep it but as my old friend and best gunsmith I knew, along with Buck Hamlin, from your home State by the by--anyway, Brad Bachelder could no doubt, adjust the heavy trigger pulls this Saraqueta has to those more to my liking--On a 7 to 7&1/2 lb. double in 12 gauge, I like 3&3/4 for the front trigger, and 4&1/4 lb. for the rear trigger- 4 lbs. pull even for a SST shotgun. I do a lot of varmint hunting, and also .22 target pistol shooting in the Winter months- to my mind, good crisp and consistent trigger pulls are a key to accuracy. Anyway, with Brad sadly gone from our world, the shooting fraternity lost a master craftsman-- May I suggest you order a copy of the second edition of "Hemingway's Guns" by Silvio Calabai and his dos amigos-- details and details, and Don Ernesto was a major fan of Spanish made shotguns, a habit no doubt acquired from his many years in both Spain, and in Cuba, where he shot live pigeons for serious dinero at the club near to his Finca Vigia hacienda.

FWIF in closing, my favorite of all his novels is "Islands In The Stream" and short story-- "The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber". Salud El Zorro--