Thanks, Eightbore-- Thanks for the correction on the grade- thought I read in one of my Patton Library books that he had a 20 CHE--no biggy, but important detail. "Hated" PGCA members? Whom might that be, pray tell?? I respect you for the information and details that you, Dean Romig, Dave Suponski and other PGCA gents have researched, and shared with those "Parkeristas" and others.

I'm no longer a "Parker Participant", as about 5 years ago, my late good friend and favorite pheasant hunter at Fruitridge Farms, Brad Bachelor, sold my modest collection of "Old Reliables" to private parties unknown to me.

The funds went into trusts for my grandchildren. And as for Smiths- April 2019 closed the sale of my 12 gauge 3E to your pal Stan Hillis, down in Jawja.

Slowly but surely, I have been selling off a few of my "upper bracket" doubleguns, I want my grandchildren to have the advantage of the college education I didn't have--assuming the world is still full of opportunities for them. Happy New Year to you and your Lovely Linda. The very word Linda says it all, in Spanish it means Lovely.. RWTF