April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,025 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,142
Members14,409
Most Online1,299
Apr 26th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#566009 02/24/20 08:13 PM
SDH-MT Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Since keith absolutely trashed the last thread, I just wanted ot take this Free Opportunity to let you fellows now that there is just one bench left for Metal Finishing and Bluing and that I changed the dates to June 15-19, 2020. to reiterate:
We will be doing express and slow rust bluing, advanced polishing techniques, reshaping and restoring by hand filing, polishing with stones, grit paper (cloth) polishing nitre bluing and will discuss rust browning, Damascus browning, proper metal prep and post techniques for Color Case Hardening. As a bonus we will examine the longevity of all these finishes and techniques using examples of my own custom guns after 20-30 year of usage.
My custom Fox after 30+ years of hunting and shooting! (Eric Gold engraved)

There are two benches still open for Stockmaking (Sept.7-11, 2020) but I'm expecting one to fill shortly. Fence sitters take note!

Fire away keith, and Thanks Dave!

SDH-MT Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

By golly, I believe keith is finally being reined in!? A couple of his friendly post about me have been removed and he hasn't posted for two days!! His last post was the one above trashing Jim Westberg's thread.
We shall see, hope springs eternal~~~
SDH

Sidelock
Sidelock

You are lying when you say I haven't posted in two days Steven. I am glad you can't stop thinking about me though.

But I wasn't lying when I said that I was sure that the only reason you returned was because you felt it was time to do a little more of your free advertising of your vastly over-priced seminars.

You should sell lessons in calling people on the phone while you are shit-faced drunk, and screaming vulgar physical threats that you aren't man enough to carry out.

I can give you references, since that's what you did when you called me at 3:17 PM from (406) 222-9377 in Livingston, Montana on Feb. 2nd last year. It seems that you are very good at being a gutless coward, so why not teach others to be just like you? When it comes to being a gutless little worm, few can match you Steven. Just my opinion, based upon facts and personal experience.

Would you like to deny that you called me and screamed threats over the phone Steven? I can provide a screen shot of my phone showing that you called me. Why don't you also tell everyone who gave you my phone number?

So tell us how much you pay Dave when you sell your books or classes here? We sure as hell don't see your name on the donor list. Do all fat little fag girly-men feel entitled to ride for free?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.