April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (J.B.Patton, Hammergun, AGS, Tom Shaffer), 180 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,433
Posts544,712
Members14,402
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvncpT4EVzQ&feature=email

I thought it was time to have a little fun here. I don't think anyone on this forum would want to be picking these empties out with their fingernails from this baby! This gun also ejects with an attitude.
BTW: Rumor has it that Destry is looking into getting some No 8 shot shell loads for one of these so he can "reach out and touch" those high flying geese!!
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes. If you don't kill it the first shot, how fast would you want to reload?

Sidelock
Sidelock

There was a time when you could order a 20mm Lahti anti-aircraft gun on full carriage for about $250 out of Shotgun News.

George

To see my guns go to www.mylandco.com Select "SPORTING GUNS " My E-Mail palmettotreasure@aol.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

Videos of hillbillies like that are nothing more than ammunition for the anti-gun crowd.

Find a soccer mom who is on the fence about gun ownership, show her that video, then watch her cast her vote for Oprah for Prez.

Sidelock
Sidelock

As a point of reference, I once had a conversation with a man of color who was truly unable to fathom why a man who was not of color would refrain from taking his family to the beach if he came upon a group of youths such as these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKKONgfNONU

To him, it was just folks having a good time. Just like those hillbillies are just having a good time.

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Well GregSY:
Your above you tube link will just about assure that this thread,which I started as fun, will get deleted. If that was your intent you probably accomplished it.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Why would it get your thread deleted? It is a link to a video that was shown on television at all times of day to any and all. All it shows is some good folks having a swell time.

My intention is to give my opinion as to people posting stuff on the internet that does a lot more harm, to themselves even, than good.

As a gun owner, I hardly commend those hillbillies for fueling anti-gun sentiment. It might be fun to you (and me, if no one sees it) but it's the sort of thing that is best kept quiet.

It's like rice-burners who post videos of themselves driving 120MPH in school zones...it hurts the hot rodding community as a whole.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GregSY
It's like rice-burners who post videos of themselves driving 120MPH in school zones...it hurts the hot rodding community as a whole.

Oh boy. Thats just because youtube is in the here and now. If it was available when you were a kid, I'm positive there would be videos with old beat up Camaros and Smokey the Bandit Firebirds screaming all over school zones, maybe even a couple rusted out, whipped engined Novas, Mavericks and El Caminos too.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Things are a lot different now than 30 or 40 years ago.

First, video and internet wasn't available when I was a kid, so there was no chance of someone posting an inflammatory video. Stupid things tended to be kept contained rather than broadcast.

Second, the drugs and booze aspect that goes hand in hand with the ricer crowd played a much, much smaller role in the musclecar scene.

Third, there were far fewer people driving around the streets back then.

Fourth, public sentiment against driving while stupid was much less back then. People as a whole just didn't care as much. society was far less litigious.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: italiansxs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvncpT4EVzQ&feature=email

I thought it was time to have a little fun here. I don't think anyone on this forum would want to be picking these empties out with their fingernails from this baby! This gun also ejects with an attitude......
Jim

FWIW..The owner of this particular T8-90mm AT cannon had it up for sale for I believe $125,000 the last I knew.
Includes ammo, brass, reloading dies (he told me they neck size only using a large arbor press IIRC,,and the brass uses a 50BMG primer in a tube device), projectiles, different sighting systems & lo-boy trailer to haul it around the neighborhood. Says it costs about $75/per round to load.

Now who wouldn't like to pull that lanyard on a couple of rounds.

Watch out for those ricochets....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.