December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (Willieb, Wild Skies, 1 invisible), 8 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13717 Members
9 Forums
33804 Topics
470055 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: The finish on an I.J. Skeet-er receiver? by keith @ 21 minutes 15 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: eightboreI have not "called out" any post or poster. Keith must be mistaking me for another poster. My only comment was that most Skeeters were blued frames and case color frames were rather scarce. Yes eightbore,
Jump to new posts Re: New to forum with a question... by james-l @ Today at 12:52 AM

If your gun is tight and on face I would suspect problems with the yoke ( the connector between the lever and the rotary bolt). I had one that the pin was bent, worth a check.
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Total Stock Blank Transformation: How is it done? by craigd @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn billThe stock and the blank in these photos are not the same species of wood let alone the same piece. Why so terse? Hug a tree, my brain will vote that these photos don't quite help with identifying the species of eit
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Game/Gun Picture - 2019 Hunting Season by BrentD @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Not a great day nor a great photo, but we didn't get skunked. Gus also had a rock solid point on a turkey. Yesterday, he got fed up with my poor shooting and handed me a rooster at the ned of the day, so we got one, but it wasn't shot (at least n
Jump to new posts Re: Ramrod Saga by BrentD @ Yesterday at 09:16 PM

Yes, I built it. it will carry spotting scope on tripod, two rifles (gotta have a back up), and folding chair. I see lots of rerigged strollers on the firing line at matches. I also see some purpose-made commercial strollers as well. Several co
Jump to new posts Re: Coating damascus barrels by rocky mtn bill @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

Craig, the rules say contribute when you can. We all appreciate your effort and understand your handicaps. Keep up the good effort.
Jump to new posts Re: OT --- preserving a map by Ted Schefelbein @ Yesterday at 06:39 PM

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOeOriginally Posted By: Ted SchefelbeinNobody, here, suffers buyers remorse. A few sellers remorse cases, maybe. The mark, er, friend, who bought your sleever still shooting it? Best, Ted Hard to have buyers remorse
Jump to new posts Re: Nice gun. by Ted Schefelbein @ Yesterday at 06:38 PM

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOeI bet you really like the quaint little forearm. Ted you could sell your Wilton vises you never use to help finance the "bridge"... Just a thought ol'chap Good to know you are bright enough to realize a
Jump to new posts Re: How many Ithaca 7E single barrel trap guns made by Researcher @ Yesterday at 06:25 PM

Using a well balanced single shot would very likely greatly improve my shells to Dove ratio. I'd like to try with one of these --
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: 1921 Fox AE grade 20ga by Vol423 @ Yesterday at 04:36 PM

From Dave: “ Refrain from negotiating on-site...use either private messaging or public email. Note: If you are not interested in buying the advertised firearm and have never owed it. Don’t post extraneous garbage under the listing…keep your though
Jump to new posts Holland & Holland 30” 16 GA Sidelock Ejector by Vol423 @ Yesterday at 04:23 PM

Steel Barrels, Dominion Grade 1 ounce shot, 6 lb $4950 on Gunbroker auction 847886456.
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone here see the movie "Revenge"?? by lonesome roads @ Yesterday at 02:24 PM

I hope Clemson gets punched in the throat. https://youtu.be/TP9hHnPjYH8 ____________________________ THE Ohio State. (Big 10)
Jump to new posts Re: DH Grade 16 Ga. by oohay @ Yesterday at 01:08 PM

TTT , Is Any one interested , Auction closes in 3 Hours ! Thank You ; OOhay
German & Austrian Sporting Guns @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Photobucket Images by skeettx @ Yesterday at 09:28 AM

Double click on the picture
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Lyman 103 windage adjustable sight by prairie ghost @ Yesterday at 08:12 AM

Moving forward with Dave's permission to list here. Rare Lyman 103 windage adjustable sight for Springfield 1903, mounted to the cocking piece. Sight is in excellent condition for it's age, would make a great addition for a classic Springfield rifle.
Jump to new posts Re: Help ID AYA Model by HeymSR20 @ Yesterday at 06:30 AM

I would agree with Lagopus, if its a non ejector its a no3, ejector its a no4. The yeomans were only made in 12 and have a flat raised file cut rib and were not nearly so well put together. The No3, 4 were much better fitted.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB WEBLEY AND SCOTT by Imperdix @ Yesterday at 04:15 AM

Hard to beat a nice W & S 700 series gun ,they offer very good value in today`s market and are good to shoot! Some good examples been shown in this thread!
Hello, I am offering a D-3 power checkering outfit for sale. I purchased it from J&R Engineering in 2005 and never used it except to test it out on a small block of walnut. I kept it in the original box unused this whole time, so it is like new.
Jump to new posts Re: Firearms Blueing and Browning Book by Stan @ 12/07/19 08:30 PM

.....by R. H. Angier. I have a copy, but yes. It is easily worth $29.00 for a hardcover copy. SRH
Jump to new posts Parker 16 Ga. 30" VHE Grade Ejector BTFE HBCo. by Jason Peck @ 12/07/19 12:19 AM

Details: Parker Bros. 16 gauge VHE-Grade with 30" Vulcan Steel barrels and ejectors on #1 frame. Serial #160258. Bores .661/.661. Choked R.019/L.018. Barrel weight 3lb 0oz. Total weight 7lb 3oz. 14" LOP. 1 3/8" & 2 3/4" Drops.
For the record in response to a question from Dustin - from this line a post by 300846: https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=333352 "There is a record (according to Crudgington & Baker) of Reilly payin
Jump to new posts Re: Why wojuld a Win. 21 look like this? by eightbore @ 12/06/19 03:55 PM

Pretty good work as I see it.
Jump to new posts Re: Gavin Gardiner Auction by ClapperZapper @ 12/06/19 01:35 PM

I saw that. The exchange rate lift has increased costs for Americans. Serendipitously, I left funds there when a shooting holiday was canceled. I topped off my account at around $1.20, now I see we are at $1.32 again. There are some toys in this go
Double Rifles, Paradox Guns & Gauge Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: THOMAS BLAND & SONS - "EUOPLIA" - 12GA PARADOX GUN by rocky mtn bill @ 12/06/19 12:50 PM

This is a nice story. Good for you.
Silent Doubles - In Memorium
Jump to new posts Death of Peter Chapman Purdey Gunmaker by crossedchisles @ 12/06/19 11:39 AM

A Real Gunmaker from the early 1950s who spent 20+yrs at the workbench @ PURDEYS the old factory @ #2 Irongate wharf Rd,Paddington,London W.2.Peter has "Slipped through the rotten floorboards & is now "One of the Gunmakers we will remem
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.