September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Who's Online
15 registered (AZMike, BrentD, ClapperZapper, 3 invisible), 6 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13885 Members
10 Forums
34790 Topics
487921 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Dis-assembling antique collectible cartridge by BrentD @ 9 minutes 25 seconds ago

I would use the inertial bullet puller. Drilling will distort the bullet for future purposes and also make it all but impossible to weigh. Carefully done, a bullet can be pulled, unwrapped, weighed measured, rewrapped, and reinserted, having done t
Jump to new posts Re: Repair on an 1886 Scott Climax Action by LeFusil @ 10 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Argo44Dustin, And thanks for the NC suggestion. I'll contact him and drive down to Rocky Mount. The Mask Nazi's here are driving me crazy and my French wife recently threatened me with the guillotine - she can't breath with a
Jump to new posts Re: Is there room for another SxS event? by ClapperZapper @ 11 minutes 21 seconds ago

Get your shoot dates out early. Send your tasteful flyer to every gun club you can think of and ask them to be posted. Contact the president of every gun club you can think of, and then go visit their club. Shoot it and say how great it is. Get you
Jump to new posts Re: I thought the board would want to know by David Williamson @ 43 minutes 53 seconds ago

Great to hear Stan.
German & Austrian Sporting Guns @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: W. Foerster Double Rifle in 9.5x47R by ellenbr @ Today at 07:35 AM

Upon closer inspection, I'd hazard a guess that the Z-M date is 6.09 and the ledger number is 749 for June. Cheers, Raimey rse
Jump to new posts Re: 3 in 1 Oil by damascus @ Today at 07:07 AM

Well you can put me down as a one foot in the past person, within two minuets I collected the above well used items and that can of three in one was under thee sink the others are in the garden sheds and my workshop. I even have a bottle of Sper
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: 1903 custom target on gunbroker by craigd @ Today at 06:20 AM

I believe many firearms are impulse buys. This rifle may be much more likely to be resold at significantly less, that appreciate.
Jump to new posts Re: CSMC ? by MyGSPIzzy @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

I have not had to use CSMC for repair work but my sales experience with them was off-putting. Last spring and summer, I scoured every dealer site and auction house (including prior sales) for a 30” 20ga Fox in CE or XE grade. I located a DE through
Jump to new posts Re: The pinfire game gun by Hal @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

My favorite #46 with the teeth and eyes.
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Game/Gun Picture - 2020 Hunting Season by Rubberhead @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

I have hunted ducks with a double of one sort or another since 1985. But, I was given a gun with a lot of family history, a 1956 Sweet Sixteen, and used it some for duck hunting. It just seems that an Auto-5 is the quintessential waterfowl gun. An
Jump to new posts Re: POS Double Hammer Gun - It needs a Butt Stock! by Gazz @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

That's sort of a thought I had but i would use wood and hopefully it would be good enough to go. Lotsa work though.
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Inspecting top break shotguns by 82nd Trooper @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

Gunman-I've only restored 7 shotguns so far but I do plan on doing a lot more. So for future purchases I would like to know what to look for so I have an idea the extent of work the guns are going to need. An there's a lot of info you can get from bo
Jump to new posts Re: European Butt Plates by Karl Graebner @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

Hope this helps: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Factory-Merkel-Shotgun-Black-Plastic-Buttplate-12-Gauge-Shotgun/373059010023?hash=item56dc0cbde7:g:O1kAAOSwJFVeMlrY Karl
Jump to new posts Re: Do I understand this? by Eric 375 @ Yesterday at 05:55 PM

Base hull is a once fired Federal paper with primer powder plastic wad just substituting card and fiber to finish the load.
Jump to new posts Re: Mocha's first foray afield by steve voss @ Yesterday at 05:14 PM

Back atcha, Tom!
Jump to new posts Re: Custom Surkamer Rifle by xausa @ Yesterday at 10:47 AM

The 1916 Newtons were very advanced for their day, but did not have integral scope mounts, merely flattened surfaces on top of the reciever ring and bridge to facilitate scope mounting. They had some advanced features, such as a unique take down syst
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Wards Westernfield Long Range Double Not Firing by 82nd Trooper @ Yesterday at 09:50 AM

RWTF-thanks for your input and I will check that out.
Jump to new posts Re: FROM A SOW'S EAR TO A SILK PURSE by pmag @ Yesterday at 09:41 AM

Sorry for getting off track.
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Need a Model 21 Trigger Guard and Forend by bbman3 @ Yesterday at 09:04 AM

I have a new old stock in the white would need to be polished and blued trigger guard pistol grip no screw. $110.00 shipped. Bobby
German & Austrian Sporting Guns @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Oschatz Polish shotgun by BrentD @ Yesterday at 09:04 AM

Originally Posted By: ellenbrIt might be a F.W. Keßler variant? I'd have to look. Kebler or Klett tubes. I don't see any >>Nitro<< stamps. If so, it would date pre 1912. There are nitro stamps. sort of oddly off to the sides of bo
Jump to new posts Re: Primitive Loading Tools by GLS @ Yesterday at 07:50 AM

Can't help but think of Miller, the OP, who started this thread. He is missed. Last month I found this old French reloading balance beam scale sold by Manufrance. It is missing 3 weights which fit in holes depicted in the open drawer. The scale is
Jump to new posts Re: Have 16, will travel. by ed good @ 09/21/20 09:48 PM

superb!
Jump to new posts Re: The First "Monte Carlo" stock? by Run With The Fox @ 09/21/20 07:24 PM

Looks a bit like the German "Schweinrucken" style- hog's back. Der Fuchs
============================================================================================ Veni, Vidi, Vici. Diggory just published the Reilly dating chart - It is not as up to date as the one on p.48, and has no colors which help differentiate it,
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts 20ga BSS 28" by Chuck H @ 09/21/20 04:25 PM

I have a 20ga BSS 28" bbl, single NST, Pistol grip, BTFE, gun that has occupied space in my safe for years without use. It appears to be a low round count gun. Bluing is about 100% except where the safety slides over the tang. It is marked */*
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.