January
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
7 registered (Ted Schefelbein, Dan S. W., sxsman1, Drew Hause, Toby Barclay, Matt Stolley), 8 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13742 Members
9 Forums
33975 Topics
473024 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: "The Southern" chamber burst by old colonel @ 49 minutes 16 seconds ago

I truly appreciate the time you take focusing and sharing
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: help needed on rings by craigd @ 53 minutes 31 seconds ago

I would consider asking Steve Earle (products) if he has a rail that is compatible. If it doesn't have to be period/maker correct, I'd consider trying one of the standard scope rings (11 mm in aluminum?). For a light kicker, I would overly worry abou
Jump to new posts Re: Favorite Game/Gun Picture - 2019 Hunting Season by Woodreaux @ Today at 02:20 PM

She's a bracco Italiano. Just over a year old. She comes from your direction in the southern part of South Carolina. I saw that video last year. Beautiful country. I think they are up near the Kisatchie National Forest. In fact, there are a
Jump to new posts Re: Charles Daly hammer double by rocky mtn bill @ Today at 02:00 PM

Yes, it was the one in Montrose Auctions.
Jump to new posts Re: 10 bore quail gun by Stan @ Today at 01:45 PM

You "suspect". The amount of stuff you don't know about me is truly impressive, Frank,
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: FS Arrieta Model 578 12GA Long Barrels by Nitrah @ Today at 01:14 PM

Looks identical to one I owned. Great gun
Jump to new posts Re: Can you really eat a woodcock? by Karl Graebner @ Today at 12:45 PM

John, Thanks for sharing, but I'll stick to marinated breasts and legs! Still, I'll never know unless I try. Karl
Jump to new posts Re: Photobucket test by Lloyd3 @ Today at 11:46 AM

Skeettx: thats the drill. Still nothing
German & Austrian Sporting Guns @ doublegunshop.com
Interesting. Does it have Krupp 3 Ringe Stahl tubes? Cheers, Raimey rse
Jump to new posts Re: Cogswell information by SKB @ Today at 09:54 AM

My client has been in contact with them about the .242 Vickers Express rifle pictured in the single barrel forum. They were very responsive. Steve
Jump to new posts Re: Sleeved Barrels by RARiddell @ Today at 05:46 AM

“You comprehend little of what you read.“ I think this is a two way street, I am sure they weren’t literal when staying “good as new” even with the correct repair it still isn’t “good as new”. You are right about one part of the article but it is a
Jump to new posts Re: New Zealand firearms law by old colonel @ Today at 12:09 AM

Goodnight Keith
Jump to new posts Re: Malin SXS by pipeliner @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Thanks GW
Jump to new posts Re: Belgian and French shotguns by BrentD @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Argo44There was a series of magazines put out in the 1960's titled "LES ARQUEBUSIERS DE FRANCE" which had a lot of info in French. They are rare. I don't know if there are books like there are in the English world.
Jump to new posts Re: 16 GAUGE BOX LOCK BY HORATIO JONES 5 1/4 POUNDS! by Ted Schefelbein @ Yesterday at 07:35 PM

Originally Posted By: LeatherWoodSteelMC, if you aren’t going to purchase the gun, kindly STFU. Your opinion is irrelevant. It is especially so when based on complete ignorance. The board is a cesspool because of people like you and Ted. 72 whole
Jump to new posts Re: A Brief History of Gunbarrel Iron & Steel by Lloyd3 @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

Mr. Miller: Sadly, I never dated any the Miller girls from that part of the world, but I believe her little brother bought my paternal Grandfather's home after he passed in '93. There was a pig-iron ingot on the floor of his garage that he used as a
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone good with Monograms? by DAM16SXS @ Yesterday at 04:16 PM

Looks more like a lower case h to me than a lower case b .
Jump to new posts FS: Ithaca Flues Grade 1 1/2 - 10 Gauge by Rick Beckner @ Yesterday at 12:46 PM

Ithaca Flues Grade 1 1/2 serial #275876 made in 1916. A 10 gauge gun with massive 32” Damascus barrels choked full and full. Brass front bead. Double triggers with full pistol grip and fluted grip cap. LOP is 14" to Jostam Hy-Gun recoil pad
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: alkanet oil stain by dblgnfix @ Yesterday at 12:30 PM

Here is the way I learned from a well known smith in CT. Heat the oil until it is almost uncomfortable to handle. heat the stock as well. Slop on the aklcanet root until the entire stock is covered and hang it in a dry area for a day. the wood will
Jump to new posts Re: Parker Bros. by DmColonial @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Seems odd that some are criticizing the gun, not the seller. I see a nice old double that, with some work, could be restored, plus has two sets of barrels! The real kicker (to me) is the p r i c e asked.
Jump to new posts Re: Big girl gets a new dress by Boltman @ Yesterday at 11:44 AM

Whoa. That is a nice classic piece.
Jump to new posts Re: Picked up this 1903 hoffman yesterday by Boltman @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Beautiful! Love the peep sight. Very interesting.
Jump to new posts Cogswell&Harrison Certus .450 Nitro by Boltman @ Yesterday at 11:10 AM

I don't see these come up very often. Seems what I have seen are usually in .450/.400 vs. .450 Nitro. Anyone have any experience with these? Definitely unique. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/853244622
Jump to new posts Re: The Emperors New Clothes, I Owe keith an Apology by Bob Cash @ Yesterday at 09:36 AM

Jump to new posts Re: FS: Parker VHE 20 Ga. O Frame. by HomelessjOe @ Yesterday at 09:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Vol423SOLD. Thanks Dogpecker Gnats for bringing it up so many times. You're quite welcome....how much did you send Dave ?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.