April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
4 registered (Remington40x, graemea, SKB, CJ Dawe), 11 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13792 Members
10 Forums
34354 Topics
478580 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: ejector question by Toby Barclay @ 15 minutes 9 seconds ago

SKB is right. The Baker coil sprung ejectors. They were generally used on guns of lesser quality but I have just started work on a 1927 pair of Greener 16b FH50's and they use the Baker ejectors. Totaly reliable until they're not, if you get my meani
Jump to new posts Re: Perfect choke combination by craigd @ 15 minutes 56 seconds ago

Does the gun have to go back to proof after the barrel work? Why not just pattern the modified barrel as is and see what happens before you make a decision? For how this situation is described, I’d pattern the full barrel too. What’s the downside?
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: front sight beads by SKB @ 32 minutes 11 seconds ago

3-56 would be the standard american size and is the diameter you specify, if it is metric I would not know.
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: WTB---MEC Super Sizer SS77 12ga by dukxdog @ 48 minutes 32 seconds ago

Got one on another location. Thanks
Silent Doubles - In Memorium
Jump to new posts Re: Alan Myers UK RIP by big al1 @ Today at 03:30 PM

Would anyone know if Alan Myers shop still doing business?I would like to do some business..So would anyone know how get in touch with the shop?
Price lowered to $500 shipped each.
Jump to new posts Re: Barrel keels by Recoil Rob @ Today at 03:06 PM

Years ago when I was stupider I shortened the barrel on a 16ga Stevens 5000 for a slug gun. When I was done there empty spots where keels should be. I rosin fluxed the voids best I could and then jammed in a filed piece and some plumbers solder and g
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Outer's book May 1913 article Meunier / Wosneck by 375whelenIMP @ Today at 01:01 PM

I will be scanning more early gun lore has I find suitable copies.
Jump to new posts Re: Charles Boswell BLE by old colonel @ Today at 11:24 AM

From Greener, the gun and its development p.301 14/1 is .701 However another article I found online: “ With a double gun, even one in original condition, the two barrel sizes may not be stamped up the same. With one that has been worked on in the
Jump to new posts Re: Louisiana gunsmith by bill schodlatz @ Today at 11:20 AM

Has the reputaion of being tough to deal with and very pricey. bill
Jump to new posts Re: More on 2 3/4" 1 1/4 oz load by BrentD @ Today at 11:00 AM

Larry, the load I posted above would drop below what gjw posted by substituting a different Winchester or Remington wad. You can get some of those loads down quite a ways then go a little lower yet with a roll crimp if necessary.
Jump to new posts Re: pendulum single trigger by Mark II @ Today at 10:58 AM

I called Fabarms and they told me to put nothing on the pendulum or selector switch. We'll see how that works. Thanks for your input.
Jump to new posts Re: France import by BrentD @ Today at 10:21 AM

Those sound like all the right reasons to me. I once spent 4 yrs tracking a Joseph Lang double rifle for lesser reasons than those. It was worth the hunt. Good luck.
Jump to new posts Re: Parker help by skeettx @ Today at 09:33 AM

I LOVE it when a plan comes together !!
Jump to new posts Re: sauer meisterwerk by GETTEMANS @ Today at 03:35 AM

Well e very best example can be seen here:http://www.germanhuntingguns.com/archives/archive-fruhauf-hendrik/ There is also a very big difference in a meisterstuck and meisterarbeid. Cheers, Marc.
Jump to new posts Re: Data for 2 1/2" reloads 12ga by KDGJ @ Yesterday at 07:00 PM

Yes they only show 1oz loads. Ken
Jump to new posts Re: Stevens 311 20ga not cocking by Csonka39 @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

Thanks guys, ordering snap caps an will get back with yall.
Jump to new posts Re: Buy a set of scales to reload and use them. by Paul Harm @ Yesterday at 11:24 AM

KY, I'm wondering how close your digital scales are to you balance beam scales ? My 35$ digital scales from BPI checked the same as my BB scales so I gave the BB scales to a friend who was reloading without any scales. I finf the D scales so much qui
Jump to new posts Re: Possibly very bad news by nca225 @ Yesterday at 09:44 AM

Hey Foxy, just wondering, but would your opinion of the Jews change if you learned that Jesus was actually black? You know the parts he hailed from was not populated by white folk at the time... http://theconversation.com/jesus-wasnt-w...t-matters-
Jump to new posts Re: a different fox by ed good @ Yesterday at 09:36 AM

gittin so its a downer to even try to discuss guns here...
Jump to new posts Re: fritz by ed good @ 04/05/20 05:47 PM

very low class to use this thread to bad mouth kevin here...
Jump to new posts World Vintage scheduled now for August 6-9th by Hal M Hare @ 04/05/20 05:25 PM

The 2020 World Vintage SxS Championships ares now scheduled for August 6-9th at the Powder Creek Gun Club in Lenexa, KS. A link to the program is available at: https://www.powdercreek.com/events.html All events are 50 target events at $25.00 per e
Jump to new posts Re: Spring cleaning, projects etc by SKB @ 04/05/20 04:35 PM

AYA now sold!
Jump to new posts Re: 486 Parallelo 20g by Replacement @ 04/05/20 03:25 PM

I have never handled a 486, but I do have a 426E in 20ga with PG, ST, 28" barrels. Nice gun, usual Beretta reliability and shootability, handles pretty much like my 20ga 686 Onyx.
Jump to new posts Re: wanted to buy by ed good @ 04/05/20 01:48 PM

looking to buy guns in the $500 to $1500 range, wholesale... 10% consignment considered for items of greater value...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.