January
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
8 registered (Birdog, MikeV, Mills, 2-piper, 2 invisible), 5 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13747 Members
10 Forums
34005 Topics
473664 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Photobucket test by Geo. Newbern @ 20 minutes 22 seconds ago

I don't know how many doves will fit in a crown royal bag. I never tried it, and this season I never had 15 doves to try it with. The season extension to was a bust for us, I don't think I've seen a dove since a shoot in December. I'm glad to see y
Jump to new posts Re: Photobucket test by Stan @ 29 minutes 41 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Geo. NewbernOriginally Posted By: HomelessjOeYou saying it looks like Stan on an Argentine dove hunt ? Nah, nobody shoots doves with a .410 sxs needs a croker sack. A Crown Royal bag will hold most of them...Geo Will a Cro
Jump to new posts Re: Photobucket test by Birdog @ 48 minutes 27 seconds ago

Hal As per Skeettx Under the photo on jpgbox there is a box for forums, Copy the entire address in the box and paste it DIRECTLY into your reply on double gun. Do not use the (ENTER an image icon) at all, just bypass that step. The address should
Jump to new posts Re: Sleeved Barrels by Glacierjohn @ 54 minutes 30 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Ted SchefelbeinYou will need a good gunsmith to fit them. But, it has been done lots of times prior to you. I get the family linkage thing, but, again, you have already pointed out the guns shortcomings, which have to do more wi
Jump to new posts Re: Sleeved Barrels by Ted Schefelbein @ Today at 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: ed goodwell ted, much of watt you post here is "short on facts"... Really, ed? So, what part of that tired old English sleever that you wanted top buck for was I wrong about? The blue was perfect? How ‘bout the check
Classic & Custom Single Barreled Sporting Rifles @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Single shot actions by BrentD @ Today at 03:46 PM

craig, some Martini actions have a hole in the receiver for a cleaning rod (e.g., my old 1215 I think it was). But I am not a great martini fan. The International Marks, however are often ridiculously accurate with the barrels they used. I think
Jump to new posts Re: Sleeved Barrels by Ted Schefelbein @ Today at 03:39 PM

You will need a good gunsmith to fit them. But, it has been done lots of times prior to you. I get the family linkage thing, but, again, you have already pointed out the guns shortcomings, which have to do more with the age and condition of the gun t
Jump to new posts Re: Can you really eat a woodcock? by GLS @ Today at 03:25 PM

Nope, Ted, she's a 800 miles away. No birds pilfered this year from freezer by her or her brother. Gil
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Looking for: Birmingham boxlock forend by RARiddell @ Today at 03:17 PM

Looking for British double forend wood for 12ga, preferably a Hackett or snap on.
Jump to new posts Re: Single shot actions by craigd @ Today at 02:45 PM

Originally Posted By: BrentD....craigd, you have not seen an MVA 1885 Winchester. They are near perfect. Nearer to perfect than original 1885s. Yes, I have. I've had the suspicion they use the same basic casting made by the Shiloh foundry and also
Jump to new posts Re: Lefever Serial Numbers. by Geo. Newbern @ Today at 02:38 PM

Another one for you Bob. #51554, 12ga, HE Grade, stars & stripes damascus (or American flag bunting,or Washington?), 28", single large cocking hook...Geo
Jump to new posts Re: Can you really eat a woodcock? by james-l @ Today at 02:10 PM

I've noticed my cat when it catches a bird eats every thing except feathers and beak. It must be good because shes real picky on bought catfood.
Jump to new posts Re: Lefever Serial Numbers. by james-l @ Today at 01:59 PM

38059, 12ga, EE, chain damascus, 30". capped PG, ejectors
Jump to new posts who is g f whitby? by ksauers1 @ Today at 01:57 PM

Is he like Ambercrombie and Fitch?
Jump to new posts Re: Single shot actions by Remington40x @ Today at 01:54 PM

Brent: I’ve owned one small frame Martini with an aftermarket safety on the rear of the. trigger guard. It blocked the trigger but nothing else. All the rest of my small frame Martinis are either varmint or target rifles, so the absence of a safet
Jump to new posts Re: Who is going to southern? by dblgnfix @ Today at 01:52 PM

I too will be around the LC Smith / Parker tent. I will bring some LC Smith and Parker parts along with me for sale.
Jump to new posts Re: Single shot actions by BrentD @ Today at 01:46 PM

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn billThe highest scores ever recorded among our local schuetzen group were fired by three different different shooters all using CPA Stevens rifles. One shooter managed the only two perfect scores on the same day. Those
Jump to new posts Re: Single shot actions by BrentD @ Today at 01:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Remington40xI would never tout it as a “best” design for a big game rifle, but the Martini Cadet action can be made into a very attractive custom rifle chambered for the .30-30 family of cartridges or one of the wildcat .24 or .
Jump to new posts Re: Photobucket test by Geo. Newbern @ Today at 01:08 PM

Originally Posted By: HalNow to figure out how to make it show on screen. Nice picture. I love that boat!...Geo
Jump to new posts Re: Photobucket test by skeettx @ Today at 12:42 PM

For Hal GOTTA ask, what is the green pole?? And I see you use no forearm https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubb...true#Post561143 When you are at the picture on jpgbox Go here For forums (vbulletin, PHPbb): Copy and paste the ENTIRE link her
Jump to new posts Re: Sleeved Barrels by Glacierjohn @ Today at 12:38 PM

That’s basically the same conclusion I arrived at. Even with working barrels it is way too heavy and the stock, though beautiful, has way too much drop. It’s just been a pretty wall hanger since I got it 25 years ago. [/quote] Don’t give up, Ted is
Jump to new posts Re: Sleeved Barrels by Drew Hause @ Today at 12:18 PM

Just a reminder Great Britain adopted the 1969 Commission Internationale Permanente pour l'Epreuve des Armes ŕ Feu Portatives standards March 1, 1980 but continued using Lead Crushers to measure pressure until 1989. The CIP transducer “Maximal Stat
Jump to new posts Re: Model 12 burst by craigd @ Today at 11:47 AM

I think those eleven Burrard points to avoid barrel bursts are spot on, and repair decisions, regardless of value, are probably best left to experts who can make safety decisions. For curiosity, I looked up CIP proof houses and by chance the Czech h
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Winchester 21 Tournament Skeet 12 gauge by Run With The Fox @ Today at 11:46 AM

[censored]-- bag optional, Theodore!!Le Reynard
Jump to new posts Re: Sleeved Barrels by Ghostrider @ Today at 11:35 AM

Aaron also did a gun for me. Looks perfect with no seam visible. Thank you Drew I figured if anyone had some pictures you might. I appreciate the picture. Wish we had more information. On this set it seems that that barrel separation does end at th
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 ... 17 18 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2019 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.