Originally Posted by John Roberts
Originally Posted by Jimmy W
I choose what was best for #1. đź‘Ť
What was? I think that reveals a lot about you, Jimmy. How about looking forward to what will be best? Btw, you don't care about anybody but #1? How about Our Country and Your Fellow Man? Very shallow post on your part...
JR
You think it's shallow because you didn't understand. I won't vote for someone just because they say they are a Democrat or a Republican like most people do. An example: I won't vote for someone just because they label themselves as a Democrat or a Republican and they say that if they are elected President, that they will take away my Social Security or my Medicare. I don't care what party they are from. They don't get MY vote. Now, doesn't THAT vote help the rest of the elderly in the US? Global warming is VERY important to me. That is probably my top issue that affects me. And everyone else in the world. I'm going to vote for someone who wants to do something about it. Doesn't that help everyone else in the world? I usually pick the people who are best for our country. But, yes, I do pick people who are going to help me. That is top priority. Most people do vote that way. I have always been shocked at people who vote for a candidate just because that candidate says they are a democrat or a republican, yet that candidate has the exact opposite beliefs that that voter is for. Yet they vote for him or her anyway. NOW, do you understand? I had more to my post in the beginning, but I deleted the most part of it. That may be why it is confusing. It was too late to delete the entire post. Good luck.