Desperately attempting to compose a coherent sentence but will try

This is Bro. David's pattern, which was published in the DGJ Volume 24, Issue 1, Page 137, 2013.

[Linked Image from photos.smugmug.com]

The Long Range was introduced in 1923, but Hunter Arms records show that one was made in 1921 and an Eagle Grade Long Range in 1922. Only 14 were made in 1923. Total production of Long Range shotguns (1921-41) was 2,606, and of Wild Fowl 98 (1940-42).

Not all LRWF were made with 3 inch chambers, and should be marked "CHAMBERS 3 INCHES" in a semi-circle if so. And most, but not all, have the "reinforcing wedge barrel loop support"

In a 1927 Western Cartridge Co. advertising flyer for the "Super-X Long Range Load" by Capt. Chas. Askins, the "Sea and Bay Duck Load" is described as 1 1/4 oz. with 3 1/2 Drams (Dupont Oval) with a muzzle velocity of 1400 fps (modern numbers are measured 3 feet from the muzzle and would be about 1330 fps) and a breech pressure of 3 3/4 Tons or just below the current SAAMI 12g maximum of 11,500 psi.

I agree with everyone that the primary issue is cracking the head of the stock and would also agree having the stock glas bedded would certainly allow use of today's (non steel) waterfowl loads with confidence.

BTW: still plenty of women and children in Guatemala. We gave food to this family - 3 sisters and 10 kids, and another on the way, living in grandma's shack, with one man around. Some of the men who go to the U.S. return, but most start "2nd families' in the U.S. and never come back. Money sent home 1st goes to the man's parents.
The economy has recovered from the pandemic. There is hope with the election of an anti-corruption/reform President, but they've heard that before.
Until the curses of corruption, alcohol, gang crime/violence, and the machismo culture is cured by the transforming power of the Holy Spirit there really is no hope for the women and children however.

Happy kids with their gift bags

Lots more pics on our ministry Facebook page. I'm not selling anything so won't be sending my $12 to Dave keith wink God's gift of salvation by the atoning sacrifice of Jesus is free to sinners...who know they need a Savior
https://www.facebook.com/drew.hause.77