June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
3 members (bushveld, gunny, Jtplumb), 373 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,614
Posts547,004
Members14,427
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Thread Like Summary
battle, BrentD, Prof, canvasback, graybeardtmm3, keith, mc, Stanton Hillis
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#637649 11/16/2023 1:38 PM
by ed good
ed good
check this out...

https://www.gunsinternational.com/g...-gauge.cfm?gun_id=102484182&cdn_bp=1

pm offers, as you wish...
Liked Replies
#638020 Nov 25th a 12:25 PM
by David Williamson
David Williamson
Well Ed I look at that as the integrity of the gun is ruined.
2 members like this
#638043 Nov 25th a 05:08 PM
by BrentD, Prof
BrentD, Prof
Originally Posted by ed good
well dave, you are certainly entitled to your negative opinions...

but i would appreciate it, if you do not express them here...

it just awakens the vermin, who come ah runnin at the first indication of conflict...

So, ed, what are the barrel thicknesses ahead of these bubbaed chambers? Are you sure they are 90 each, all the way around?
laugh
2 members like this
#638090 Nov 27th a 12:05 PM
by SKB
SKB
You never even call me by my name......

Nothing strange about it billie. I have run my business with integrity for two decades.

If you require information about a gun I have for sale, all you need to do is ask. I have a 5 day(more if you need it) shooting encouraged return policy.

No double speak on the guns I sell, just honest descriptions and fair prices.

Glad to see you noticed the quality of my inventory. I have an incredible shipment on the way from New Zealand, almost all spoken for already.

By the way, I have been meaning to thank you for your input regarding the work I do. I stopped taking in repair years ago and pretty much do only custom work and restorations these days after you pointed out how much repair use to come through my shop. Great advise and I appreciate your heart felt input.

All my best.

Steve
2 members like this
#638033 Nov 25th a 03:41 PM
by LeFusil
LeFusil
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
1 member likes this
#638079 Nov 26th a 08:55 PM
by mc
mc
I would think Keith that this gun being 7500 bucks would be enough for a lot of questions it is also refinished, was any barrel honing involved? We're the chambers pitted what is the wall thickness would be a valid question since it is refinished
1 member likes this
#638089 Nov 27th a 11:51 AM
by mc
mc
Keith. The person you are referring to has a no bullshit return poilcy
1 member likes this
#638109 Nov 27th a 05:01 PM
by battle
battle
Originally Posted by ed good
gee Dave, guess you dent git hit the first time...

if you ain't got nuttin positive to say here...

den shut the fuc* up...

please...

Buyer beware...
1 member likes this
#638174 Nov 29th a 01:52 AM
by mc
mc
Keith Keith Keith ,if edd followed his own rules and comments were backed by fact that would be one thing.edd has disrupted more sale adds then just about anyone with his buyer beware watch out for light imported guns having barrels with crap wall thickness his 30/90 rule that he won't post on his gun sales,he made the comment on a 20 bore that was 5.5 pounds was to light and buyer beware ,did edd know the facts of the gun was it in proof ,barrel wall thickness, original chamber length? Nope just buyer beware just trying to shut down competition.good luck backing edd .and you shouldn't let Steve live rent free in your head
1 member likes this
#638254 Nov 30th a 01:16 PM
by ed good
ed good
the god Dave ain't steppin on no body mis behaven here...

he ain't bout to get sh*t on his new Nye Keys...
1 member likes this
#640206 Jan 3rd a 01:43 AM
by Mark II
Mark II
And the wall thickness at the end of the end of the chambers is what?
1 member likes this

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.