Look, many of you know I do this for a living and have for 30 years. So do not be confused by thinking I am trying to sell you something here. It makes no difference if you buy from me(I would prefer it) or someone else.

Here is my point: if you are in the stock market like I have been, you have seen your portfolio drop about 8 -15%.

Second, CD rates are in the crapper. I have some that I had at 4.5 to 5.10% they have be coming due and the new rates today are from 1.38-3.89. A couple places are offering a promo rate of 4.00 for 10K min.

Why put your funds in things now that are paying nothing. Buying some nice guns that you can use and enjoy and have some appreciation is better that having money in low yield investments.

I am not saying to clean out what you have got and put it in guns, but I feel now with the low yields, its a great time to buy.

Outside of business inventory, I did not buy guns just for investments, but I have done it now. I know what I purchased for my personal use will return me more that the measley yields in todays stock market or on CDs, or money market funds.

So just think about it

Stay Well,

John Boyd

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971