May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (Argo44, Jimmy W, HalfaDouble), 229 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,563
Posts546,372
Members14,423
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
Sidelock

You can't miss hOmOjOe in this video.....He's is the one that can't let go of his roached out Purdey hammergun...cuz its in better condition than his teef

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...h&plindex=3

Sidelock
Sidelock

I remember yOu...

yOu squeeled real good bOy.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well there you go...it took some time to flush this freak out of the closet...of course it's not like I needed to have my gaydar re-calibrated...anyone could see it with all that pillow talk he and Lowell do..."oh no no no jo jo"...(quoting Lowell)

I knew this was a hillbilly pig sticker right off, because I could smell the chewin' tabaca and periodontal rot at the same time.

Hey...what the heck...as long as your "out" for the moment, tell us...which one of you guys is pitchin'? and which one of you guys is catchin'? We know Casey's at bat...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Between all the good info you have Robert,,,,I still think you're a nutter
Perhaps Casey has a different conception of the word Later,you know,in that he means well, but crap happens.
You should know if you post a snide remark ol'jOe 'll return one.
Christ, you make my pal Lowell look positively Saintly.
When you get personal I find your posts worse than anyones...and why do you keep on with the Gay Crap?
Franc

Sidelock
Sidelock

Are you blind? Why can't you see that that hOmOjOe won't leave me alone...
Now big mouth Casey is following suit..

"and why do you keep on with the Gay Crap?"

Why don't you ask them why all the sexual double entendre?

Why don't you ask them why they choose THIS forum to discuss Lowell's underwear?

Why don't you ask them why all the pillow talk (oh no no no jo jo)?

Why don't you ask them why all the member bashing and constant disruptive posts?

Why don't you ask them about the posts that suggest male rape (with Lowells "special rifle")?

These guys aren't gay...how dare you lump gays with these freaks...these guys are racist perverts ...

The real question is...with all the disruptive/mean spirited posts these guys have made...why does Franc Otte get upset when anyone defends themselves by playing it right back in their faces?

Why would Franc care? Why would he stick his nose into a thread designed to make these idiots stop, and bash the attacked person?

What is Franc's role in all of this?

Why is Franc seemingly in denial that Lowell is getting some sexual charge from these postings?

What is up with Franc?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Robert:

If there is something wrong with Franc, it's wrong with me, too. He's correct- you provide an awfull lot of good information. You also stir up more crap than anyone I've seen on this board and I've been around for a long time. Casey C. is one of the most polite and well informed respondants who particpates in this forum. To see you attacking him merely confirms what I've thought about you since I first started paying attention to your posts; you're a sick little man who needs help.

Don't bother to respond. I've given up on you.

Cary

Sidelock
Sidelock

Franc Otte,
Go over to the Norwich thread and READ...hOmOjOe stared all of this...it took three attempts to ruin the thead... posts 75937, 75951, 76149...

Go see for yourself...I suspect that you already knew this all along and your just sucking up to the "cracker barrel"..

Stay away from me Franc Otte...I'm not going to ask you AGAIN

Sidelock
Sidelock

So says Cary...listen bird brain...I didn't attact these guys...I'm defending myself...if you took the time to read, you would know that...go back and read the Norwich thread that got ugly starting with these posts 75937, 75951, 76149 by hOmOjOe

But by Cary's standards, overt racism, jokes about shooting and raping tresspassers, pillow talk, whole threads about Lowells underwear, all the sexual double entendre...all that's cool with Cary...and he thinks he is in some position to judge who's sick..you said so yourself Cary "(while I'm by no means an authority on any subject)" ...and your certainly not and expert when it comes to deviant behavior out of your pen pals...is that why she "ditched" you Cary? Your poor judgement skills? Maybe the racist deviant friends you choose to run with?

Cary, Casey, hOmOjOe, Lowell, and Franc should have their own little freak threads and leave everyone else out of their twisted conversations...I think we're getting the whole "cracker barrel" in on this thread...what esle do the "good ol" boy's have to say?

Are there anymore knights or the round table (barrel) who want to get in on this? Now's the time to stand up, take your sheets off and be counted..

This forum is for double shotgun conversations...not their marraige of phone sex and shotgun talk..."oh no no no jo jo" (quoting Lowell)

Sidelock
Sidelock

Robert- She didn't "ditch" me- she died. Leave this one alone.

Cary

Sidelock
Sidelock

To quote Cary...

JayCee: The only bad side effect of eating shrimp and grits is you find yourself hunting down people named Sherman; confiscating matches, lighters or any other incendiary devices. We'll make Reb of you yet!

Cary

Sorry Cary I thought that was you referring to "my ex-wifes" lawyer...If you guys would remove your sheets maybe I could tell you apart...

When you start with me, don't you dare tell me to leave anything alone...you LEAVE ME ALONE...lead by example...you want to get ugly with people then tell them they can't follow suit? Who do think you are? You insult 20% of the population of America with your "Reb" racist nonsense, and we're supposed to avoid hurting your feelings?

PS... My Great Grandfather (from Michigan) participated in Sherman's March...you Rebs are racist sore loosers

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.