Great description, jaycee...I got the barrels off and I again apologize for the lack of pics. First off, the serial numbers match. Each barrel has a small insignia...looks like two crossed branches or antlers with a crown in the middle and little plus + signs on each side? Looking down on the barrel, they appear sideways and then from between the branches opposite the crown, it says, I believe, STETIENNE. The first letter is definitely S and the ENNE at the end is correct also. The stuff in the middle is a little shady. Stamped to the right of these, on each barrel, is 18.2. Then, stamped off the barrels, on the flat surface is 65, top and bottom. To the right of these are two more crown like things, but different from the first ones. These look more like 3 Ys standing on a curved line...they are immediately followed by PI. There is one more stamp on the bottom barrel only, down in the valley, that says S.R?ss maybe? Not sure at all about the letter I've indicated with the question mark...a little shady as well. These are all within an oval. Finally, on the flat part, right in the middle and meant to be read with the barrels perpendicular, sight down, it says CHOKE...the second word starts with R and appears to be about 7 letters long and end with an E. These two words are arched, from left to right, and then under them, stamped straight, not arched, is COT and then a few more letters. The stamp is weak on the right side and the letters are faint. I realize that this is as poor a description as you may have ever heard, but without a functioning camera, Its the best I can do. Thanks, Dave