So far I've received only one e-mail request from a member of this board for a printed catalogue for the Charlton Hall Auction. It went out today. So those of you kibbitzing about the pictures, which admittedly were a little fuzzy and have since been straightened out, must just like to bitch & moan. The printed catalogue is gorgeous and free if you really want one (the price will be $30.00 at the auction).
The rest of the guns are in from England and there are some beauties. Anyone wanting more description, close-up photos, clarifications, etc. has only to call (803) 779-5678 FAX (803) 733-1701 or e-mail info@CharltonHallAuctions.com. If you're not willing to do that you ought to just shut up & stay away. For those who do come and participate either in person, absentee or phone I believe that they will see something special. By the way, just what sort of baggage is George carrying? George calls 'em like he sees 'em!

Best Regards, George

To see my guns go to www.mylandco.com Select "SPORTING GUNS " My E-Mail palmettotreasure@aol.com